Prologue

A small giggle fills the flower filled field. There was a mother and a father sitting on a blanket as they watched a small girl prance around among the flowers. The sky was a bright blue without a cloud in sight and the air was as fresh as it could ever be. In the nearby trees wildlife such as birds and bees could be heard making a symphony of noises that made the area peaceful.

On the blanket that the parents sat, there were pastries of all sorts: muffins, cookies, cakes. The man had the woman's head on his lap as he stroked her long hair. The hair went through his hands with such ease. The fathers eyes stayed on the child running around among the flowers chasing a butterfly. The woman's eyes remained closed as she was enthralled by her own thoughts. The child was in a pair of overalls with a white shirt underneath. The overalls had an embroidery of flowers going up from the left pant leg and it went up to cover the torso. The sleeves of the white shirt were slightly stained green and brown from all the playing around in the field. She soon ran towards the blanket and held out a handful of random flowers. The father smiled lovingly accepting the gesture while the mother only gave a small nod and a half effort smile towards the child who's smile never fell. She grabbed a cookie before running back into the field giggling.

Her cheeks were a red tint from the amount of laughing she was doing. Her eyes were wide with wonder of her surroundings as she pranced around. Her smile only kept on growing until her eyes were forced to close. The moment she closed her eyes however a strong wind blew in and the sky turned dark. The breeze didn't deter the girl though as she kept running, blind to the changing conditions. Unknown to her innocent mind, a darkness was chasing her that consumed her parents, consumed the pastries, consumed the birds, consumed the bees, consumed everything in its path. It kept creeping up on the small girl as she giggled through the field until it consumed her whole.

A chill consumed her body as she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes opened suddenly and the world around her was drained from the bright colors from before. The grass that once was green and flowy was now at a stand still, the birds and bees were on the ground, unmoving. The brightly colored flowers were now wilted and drooping towards the dirt. The sky was an earey grey and there were storm clouds all above beginning to cause the silence in the field to be covered with the sound of thunder. Dark rain began to pour from the sky and as it hit the girls skin it felt think and at a closer look it was a dark red. The color of red soon covered the grill as she began to run towards where her parents were. Tears began to fall as her tiny heart raced. She didn't even pay attention to where she was until she tripped and fell on something and she turned to see her fathers lifeless body. It was covered in blood from the sky and from the wounds open all over him. One of his eyes was out of the socket and staring up at the small child. A scream clouded the thunder as lighting commenced to fry the already dead grass around in a circular pattern until it hit the blanket. The moment the lighting hit the blacker everything faded away and life was soon returned to the field but the places where the lighting hit were still dead and blood, the animals that were on the ground stayed unnerving and the man stayed as the blood slowly stained the blanket.

The girl just stood there frozen as tears kept flowing like a white rapid. She soon snapped out of it as she reached to grab the man but the moment she did the man fell into the blanket taking him and the girl with it. The girl and the man fell into an endless void. The small hand kept reaching out but never able to grab the man she called father. Out of nowhere a huge hand grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her up further from the body. She was forced to watch as it kept falling further and further into the void till it was out of sight.
The hand pulled her up more to make her become face and face with a giant version of her mother.

"It's all your fault it happened all because of you,"

The girl screamed and protested as more tears began to fall but the woman was having none of it.

"Yes it was all your fault but don't worry now your stuck with me forever and you will be good and compliment,"

At that moment the mother lifted up the girls and dropped her into her mouth as the child screamed for help.

At that moment a girl shot up in her bed terrified. Cold sweat fell from her face as she looked around. She quickly caught her breath as she sighed.

"Just a dream just a dream"