A Kyoya One-Shot

Ok so before I start this chapter I'm just letting you all know this is meant for a dear friend of mine that is moving from the town we live in. Ik weird time to move during a pandemic but what ever. She is a huge Kyoya fan so I though for her last day living in the same town as me I would write her a nice one-shot that should cheer her up. No way is this related to the actual story it's just a simple one- shot. Also like with my book this one-shot does have triggering content in it reader descression is advised.
Love you Ali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears blurred your vision. Your head pounded. The yelling and curses just became louder and louder. The figure of the man you loved was right in front of you with an anger twisted face. Your heart clenched in your chest as you yelled back, tears gushing from your face. A harsh impact hit your cheek as you flew to the ground. Then an other impact. Then an other.

You would love to say that this was the first time this happened but sadly it wasn't. You would love to say that it was just the anger that caused your love to hurt you in such a way, but it was just a fairy tale.  You would love to say that this man wasn't a monster, but somethings aren't meant to be. This man was your life line, however, he was the reason why you were even able to have a career. He's the one who got you the connections you needed ... but he could easily take them away.

The pain soon stopped and the front door slammed closed.

The next day you woke up sore and hurting. This wasn't new and it wasn't going to be new. You slid out of your bed as you walked to your huge bathroom. You looked up at your self, disgraced with what you had become. You covered the facial and neck bruises that covered your body. You then went to your closet and got out your suit. Today you had a very important meeting with a client. This client was one of your regulars and has lately been recommending you to other company's to expand your clientele range. You ran a software protection company that was meant to be the high grade of protection. This lead to higher ranking companies to contact you once your success rate sky rocketed. No one has ever broken into your protection software, not even government hackers. The only person who could was you.

You put on a short sleeved blouse and put on the dress pants. Over the blouse you threw on your suit jacket and buttoned it closed. You grabbed your work bag and put on a pair of high heels, because come on heels make everyone feel powerful. You walked out of your penthouse that you shared with your boyfriend. He was a nice fellow when the two of you met but once he reaped you into the relationship he turned cold as ice.

Since you lived in the city, you waited out of your building waving down cabs till one came. You quickly got in and told the driver the address. The light from your phone illuminated as you scrolled through your contacts till you came the name Kyoya Ootori. You pressed the call button, lifting the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Yes good evening Mr.Ootori, I'm letting you know I'm around 6 minuets away from your offices," you heard an exasperated sigh.

"Please Y/n I've told you to call me Kyoya many times." This was true. You and him have met for meeting so often that you two knew your parents names and grew to become good friends. You laughed at his remark.

"Sorry Kyoya I forget at times," the cab came to a stop and you handed the driver the many owed. "Well I'm out side of you building and I'm heading in now see you so-,"

"Y/n!" A voice interrupted you as you looked to your right to see Kyoya's assistant. You sighed as you smiled slightly hanging up the phone.

"Omg Y/n it's so nice to see you again, I'm sure Mr.Ootori will be pleased," squealed the young girl. She held 2 cups of coffee in her hands. You nodded professionally.