Chapter 9: ...

Tamaki and Kyoya were walking together looking with Haruhi leading the two down the crowded path. The two were the ones to cross the street while the twins with Mori and Honey stayed on the parallel side. Tamaki still had a cartoonish bump on his forehead that was slowly swelling down in size. The two groups walked until on there way they saw a huge crowd that formed that was started to disparate. The crowed was on the Tamaki and Kyoya's side of the street and Kyoya asked what happened to a looker on.

"Some crazy chic got thrown out of the store after assaulting the owner I heard the cops were being called,"

Kyoya look at a nervous looking Tamaki and they continued walking with a more hurried pace- little did they know they were to late.

Y/n fought the arm that was currently dragging her by her hair to a car. The nails of the attacker were digging into her scalp and people passing by saw, but did nothing. Y/n got thrown into the back seat of a car and her mother got in the drivers seat. "YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT YOU HAD NO RIGHT LEAVING AND NOT COMING BACK I HAVE LABORED MY WHOLE LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET YOU SELFISH BRAT!" And more comment like this continued. The car finally turned on the road that headed to their house and y/n stared out the window however she made contact with one of the twins. Her eyes widened as the entire world seemed to have slowed down. She observed as his eyes slowly widened and he slowly turned to the others to point at the car; then in a snap of her fingers everything sped up again. She looked away from the window and at the back of the seat. She didn't know the outcome of the situation but she knew it was going to turn out bad for someone.