Chapter 29 - dense

Me grabbed Hikaru's legs and Kyoya grabbed his upper body. We started to carry him down the stairs being extremely careful. Of course, since I had the legs I was walking backwards. This led to me being extra careful. Luckily after a good 10 mins of carrying the heaviest thin person in the whole world, we got to the car. Me and Kyoya threw him in the back seat which he instantly curbed up into a comfortable position. This caused me to smile sweetly at his cute state. I walked to the passengers side and slide into the seat. I ended up seeing my bag of stuff causing me to smile.

"I made sure to get it for you so u had your stuff," Kyoya blurted our noticing my observations. I looked at him sweetly and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek before retreating quickly.

"Thank you Kyoya," I whispered looking away. Kyoya froze for a moment before clearing his throat and stating how it wasn't an issue.

The drive back to Tamaki's and Haruhi's house was peaceful. It made me forget all my worries. Kyoya ended up telling using the phone connect in his phone to call Kaoru.

"Y-yes?" Kaoru seemed to whisper as the background seemed to have yelling in it.

"Yes, Kaoru your brother passed out at Mori's office and neither me nor Y/n were able to wake him up so we will need you to retrieve your brother from the car when we arrive,"

Kaoru laughed akwardly.

"Bringing Y/n to the house right now may be a bad idea,"

"Why?"

"Tamaki got a call from the police station and explained the charges to him about Y/n due to her visa while she's in Japan stated she would be staying with her employer,"

Kyoya pinched the bridge of his nose as he drived.

"What did he do?"

"He started raiding Y/n's room and started throwing it out on the porch as Haruhi yelled at him that he was over reacting. Luckly it was a back that was closed and that is it so far due to the fact the two of still arguing. I couldn't even get a word it, he just keeps saying having a criminal in his house can end up hurting ," he paused like he reply didn't want to say it "his 'precious baby girl',"

Kyoya slapped his forehead.

"I'm almost there so I'll help calm him down,"

Kaoru sighed and agreed before stating "... and Y/n you should probably tell the dense idiot who you are,"

I agreed out loud and due to the car being the phones because ... technology... he heard my response.

The call soon ended and I sighed sadly before pushing angrily against the dashboard.

"FUCK!!"

Kyoya was taken a back from my sudden out burst.

"You ok?" He reaches out to place and hand on my shoulder as he drove. Luckily, the roads were empty so he didn't have to worry to much.

I felt my heart race again. Anxiety built up in my chest as I started to shake. I felt frustration, sadness, hopeless , dispare , I just I couldn't contain all my emotions at this moment. I started to feel Kyoya's hand rub up and down my back. I started to calm down with his soothing touch, my shoulders relaxing and invisible weight.

"It will be ok I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you again, that's what I promised right?"

I smiled slightly slowly leaning into his touch. I closed my eyes and relaxed .After a while of this he stoped rubbing my back causing me to hum in confusion until I opened my eyes seeing that we were at the house. I froze slightly my heart racing again but I took a deep breath in and out to slow my heart beat just a bit. Kyoya turned to me.

"Stay in the car for now I'll come get you when it's ok again," he stated, opening his car door and walking towards the yelling couple.

Kyoya walked up to the two and Tamaki saw him.

"MOOOOOMMMMMYYYY TELL HARUHI THAT CRIMINALS ARE DANGEROUS!!" Tamaki whined as he clung onto Kyoya. Kyoya pried him off of him before grabbing his ear, dragging him up to his level.

"Tamaki do you really think that tiny girl would be able to commit any crimes?"

Tamaki just poured as he humpt "She is dangerous and could harm my Haruhi,"

Kyoya got his forehead again at his density.

"Tamaki remember when you first met Haruhi and you were so dense you couldn't see she was a girl?"

Kyoya, Tamaki, and Haruhi all turned to the voice that said that statement for the three of them to be facing me. Tamaki stood up straight as Kyoya was instantly put on gaurd. Tamaki slowly shook his head yes.

"And by any chance did you know a Y/n during your high school years?"

"Well I knew a Y/n Fushin...." Tamaki stated his voice becoming quieter.

"And what did they say my last name was when they called you?"

Tamaki looked confused and it was visible the gears turning in his head before his head shot up.

"They said that you changed your name from Fushin to Ido...." he paused again "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" He yelled in realization as he sprinted full force knocking me off the ground .

In all honesty I was so scared during the whole confertation but I knew it had to be done.

Tamaki was squeezing the life out of me as he cried.

"Y/N-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,"

I couldn't breath or move and he only got off of me once Haruhi's had enough and pulled his ear.

"You mister are still not out of trouble yet, once we get into the room your getting an earful," she shoulder as she drug Tamaki away as he wore a face of someone who knew they fucked up.

Kyoya helped me up and hugged me taking me off guard. He petted my hair as I relaxed more. He leaned down then whispered in my ear.

"That was very brave if you, I'm proud of you,"

I smiled and melted at his kind words. In all my years of life only two person has ever told me that they were proud of me: my father and now Kyoya. What he said was something I really needed. We soon let go go the hug smiling at each other slight before a cough directed our heads to a glaring Hikaru, to be more pacific he was glaring at Koyoya, before he hissed out a question.

"What did I miss?"

————
Today is the last day of my daily updates. This book will go back to the normal weekly updates due to the good news of my new book coming out today. If you like yander x readers please check it out in the link below. If the link doesn't work go to my account and read the book wrong number. Have a nice day.

https://my.w.tt/q8ZtsS1j05