Chapter 24- Shock

I sat in cell starring at my legs not knowing what to do. The events from before spiraling through my head. My entire body was tense and my soul felt like it hovered out of my body. My head was racing a pounding as the memory of the previous events swirled in my mind.

As the cop hand cuffed me, I saw Hikaru snap out of his thoughts and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Excuse you officer but I think you got somthing wrong she hasn't done anything wro-,"

The cop interrupted hime as he turned to his partner.

"And arrest his for obstructing justice."

I struggled a bit knowing I did nothing wrong but he still forced me to walk and threw me in the back of the cop car. I was soon followed by a raging Hikaru as he landing side ways in the seat, his head on my lap. He quickly sat up as he yelled a strew of curses at the officer. I saw as the two officers got into the front of the car, the head on with scratch on his cheek and the other cop starting to gain a black eye.

"Boy now you have earned your self obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct, and assaulting an officer,"

After hearing this I looked a Hikaru to see him with a few bruises and scratches don his face and arms. My gaze saddened then leaned forward so the cops could hear me.

"Why am I being arrested though ?" I asked carefully and quietly. The older cop scoffed at my question before a sneer appeared on my face.

"Don't act innocent you whore, you have been wanted for 3 years on the account prostitution, assisting tax fraud, and accessory to murder,"

I froze at these accusations. Hikaru looked over at me with a concerned face, but I didn't see as my head lowered to stare at my lap in pure shock. All the other events seemed to fly right past me: the dragging through the station, the mug shot, the curses that Hikaru yelled as I was thrown in a cell, everything was just numb. The accusations respected in my head and I could move an inch. I was in shock. I watched as the sunlight that was on my lap slowly faded till the cell became dark. I didn't know if anyone else was in the cell and if there was they were leaving me alone. I slowly moved my hands up on to my lap so I could stare at my palms. The voices in my head became louder, using the accusations to tear down the stability I finally found in my mind after years of therapy. All of it was crumbling down. It became harder to breath as my eyes couldn't move. I soon heard two steps of foot steps walk past my cell into the next are of cells which I would assume were for the men. After a few minutes I heard three pairs of foots steps and heard Hikaru's voice.

"Don't worry Y/n I will get you out of here you don't have to wor-,"

"Get a move on," the guard intruded as I heard Hikaru grunt in pain as he was dragged to the front of the station. I didn't look up once during that whole encounter. I couldn't move an inch anymore. Maybe its true, that line I have been told since childhood. Maybe I truly am a monster.

Kaoru watched as his bruised brother was dragged out of the back room. Kyoya was also watching but as the door opened and closed he saw a glimpse of Y/n.

"You know kid your lucky your brother's here to bail you out," the cop retorted as he un-cuffed Hikaru and pushed him to the other side of the counter. He didn't fall as he sent a glare towards the guards direction.

"Kid teach your brother some manners ," the cop retorted to Kaoru. Hikaru was about to say something snarky back but Kaoru kept him from doing it. Kyoya put his hands on the counter.

"And you still haven't answered my question about Y/n Ido's bail," he stated waiting for an answer. The cop scoffed and looked him dead in the eye.

"That's because that whore will not be leaving from here until her court date that's what the judge decided,"

"Whore?!!!" Hikaru and Kyoya exclaimed at the same time but Kaoru had to cover Hikaru's mouth to keep a stream of curses to escape is mouth.

"Sonny, do you know what she has on her belt right now when it comes to crimes?"

Kyoya gave the older gentlemen a slug sneer shaking his head no.

"Well based on evidence that has come up from a cold case, the biggest offense she is accused of is accessory to murder..." the old man stated before continuing "... as well as prostitution and assisting tax evasion, but hey I recommend you get a new slut because the evidence is stacked against her and she will most likely go to jail,"

Kyoya almost snapped, about to choke out the man in front of him. Be calmed down, taking a deep breath.

"She's allowed to have visitors right?"

The cop nodded handing him the paper work.

"Fill this out of you want to go in a talk to her,"

As Kyoya filled it out Haruhi and Kaoru had to drag Hikaru out of the police station him still fuming with rage of how the cop talking about Y/n. Soon Kyoya filled out the paperwork and handed it to the cop. The cop sighed and had him put his phone and anything metal in a container before entering the hallways with two large holding cells. Y/n was the only one out of both of them causing the room to be deadly quiet.

"Y/n ?"

I heard my name be called by a familiar voice as I worked up the energy to lift my head a bit. I saw that it was Kyoya but didn't respond as I lost the small amount of energy I had letting my head lower again.

"Y/n do not worry I will help you out of this I promise ,"

"How ?" I breathed out slightly sounding unsure. It was filled with sadness and confusion.

Kyoya had a sad look on his face but I didn't have enough energy to lift my head to see it.

"I'll get you the best lawyer I know and I'll help you through this I promise I'll get your out of here,"

I didn't move an inch then heard him plead with a slight break of of his voice.

"Y/n look up at me please,"

I mustered up all the strength I had and followed his wish lifting my head slightly. I saw him on his knees gripping the bars so tightly his knuckles were white.

" Once this whole thing is over I'll take out to a nice restaurant and you can confuse me while talking about fashion that I know nothing about," he smiled smiled slightly as a tear rolled out of his eye " I'll make you smile and laugh again just like how you were while making the dress."

His small declaration caused a small smile to appear on my face as my cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. I rembered that memory he was referring too. I was finishing putting the lace layer on the skirt and I started to do funny voices and laughing. It was something I usually did while working. I even started singing different songs. I did all of this forgetting Kyoya was in there taking care of wedding logistics. When I turned around to grab some scissors I saw him staring at me with a warm smile on his face causing me to become a tomato with embarrassment. I ended up throwing a pillow at him and went back to work that day.

The reminder of the nice memory gave be the strength to whisper out in reply "I would like that,"