Chapter 38: calm down sweet cheeks

I quickly nodded my head yes in order to not be rude and Honey smiled like a 5 year old who got a huge lollipop. He was hopping up and down as Mori looked over at me with a small smile. I was kinda confused though.

"Wait why is it such a big deal?"

"Well Y/n- Chan I haven't seen you in yeaaaarrrssss and I hear from a officer of all people that your back in town,"

"Officer?" My confusion only grew as I turned to Mori.

"Mitsukune is the police chief,"

Ok what?!

Mori laughed at the look on my face as he gave me a look as to not question it.  I nodded at his looks and looked at Honey smiling.

I followed the two out to the little diner they go to for lunch and sat down next to Mori due to honey wanted his bunny to sit next to him.

"Hello gentlemen... ah I see you brought a guest with you well I'll assume you two want your usuals?" A bright eyed waitress chirped as she pulled out a flip book. The two of then nodded at her comment as she faced me.

"Well miss what would you like to drink?"

"Hot Tea if that's ok,"

"Oh yes that perfectly fine, I'll be back with your drinks and then I'll take your food order,"

And just like that she was skipping away. The three of us started to talk well it was mostly honey as me and Mori just nodded our heads along. I ended up ordering a small soup due to not being that hungry. I was happy with my hot tea,however, due to the fact I had felt nauseous since the incident. Of course I haven't really admitted to it and just used the fact I have been living in America as my excuse.  By the time everyone was done eating I had heard Mori talk more then that in my whole life, it was kinda nice to be honest. Every word he said seemed to have been carefully chosen to be said and it was just amazing.

The three of us headed out of the diner and back to Mori's office. I stayed behind the two and looked like a third wheel to be honest but I was happy with it. As soon as we were in front of the building I saw a worried looking Kyoya pacing in front of his bike. The moment he noticed me he rushed over , pushing past Mori and Honey, and hugged me making me flinch as the sudden contact.

"Y/n! I'm so glad your ok,you didn't tell me you were leaving and I got worried and urgggg don't do that," He scolded are me before turning to Mori "why didn't you text me and tell me about you taking her to eat somewhere ? What if she got hurt because you couldn't protect her?!"

I couldn't believe what I witnessing and it broke my heart. Everything he was saying, he was acting like a concerned over protective parent making my heart ache.

"Kyoya calm down," I stated

"CALM DOWN?!! Do you have any idea how worried I was,"

"I'm an adult I shouldn't have to tell you where I am 24/7,"

"Yea but what if you got hurt like last night and no one was there to save you,"

"And who says I need saving ?!"

For the first time in a long time I started to feel my blood boil and I didn't like it. My heart was pounding to hard and my head was getting foggy.

"Well last night was a key example, you couldn't even make your self move,"Kyoya's became less angry and more stern like a parent scolding a child. I tried taking a few deep breaths in order to not get more angry than I already was.

"Kyoya just because I'm broken mentally does not mean I can't take care of my self, I'm a grown ass adult,"

"Well you don't act like it,"

Crack

I felt my heart break into two with that one statement as I forgot all about how he helped me the night before. My eyes started to water a tiny bit but I refused to cry as I looked down shaking in anger and sadness.

"Fine if you really believe that then leave,"