Chapter 37- and now Im renuited with everyone

Kyoya followed me as I rushed into the building. The moment we entered Mori's office I could feel the tension and stress.

"Kyoya leave ... please,"

Exhaustion was filled in the silent males voice and I looked over at Kyoya giving him a nod that I'll be ok.

"Ok well I got a meeting a few blocks away, call when u need me to pick you up,"

I nodded and I watched Kyoya leave. I turned and sat at the chair in front of Mori's desk.

"Ok let's go over your case,"

Over the next few hours we went over the case and what prosecutions were actually a threat. The biggest one was the prostitution due to the prosecution could argue I did it of my own free will- that just wasn't the truth. Me and Mori went back and forth about diffrent ways court could go and I am to say when I do take the stand. He told me I wouldn't have to worry about that for a while since the court date is after the wedding which is in a few months.

"Heh well then it's a good thing that the end of this terms coming up and my professor is using this trip as my finals grade heh," a sarcastic joking tone in my voice.

"Oh yea you're a college student, what are you majoring in?"

"Fashion sketching and design,"

"Oh, I would have never guessed,"

"Heh what did you see me doing?"

"Programming, secrete service, not... fashion,"

I laughed at this rolling my eyes. At that moment the door opened and I turned to see Honey ... he looked the exact same. He still looked like he was 5. He was currently wearing a police uniform which had a piece of cake where he couldn't see. In his hand was his normal stuffed bunny.

"Mitsukuni... I'm in the middle of a meeting,"

Honey complete ignored him as he looked at me like I was a brand new stuffed animal.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!!!!,"

I was quickly attacked with a hug.

"Ummm hi?"

"Omg I didnt beleive Mona-Chan when he told me you were in town omg," he sounded the exact same, he acted the exact same.

"Yes? What ?"

My head turned to Mori who was trying not to laugh, it was a good look on him. Honey shook his head as if to re-concentrate.

"Oh mona-Chan where you wanna eat for our dinner meet up tonight?"

"What about that one place around the corner?"

Honey jumped up and down happily. His bunny bounced in his arms.

"Yas thanks mona-Chan,"

He then turned to me and a innocent smile graced his lips.

"You wanna join us tonight Y/n-Chan,"

I didn't know what to answer but I had to make a decision right then and there.

(You guys choose the answer now I'm ganna get back to diying a face mask)