Chapter 15 - Hikaru's discovery

"How ..." my body was shaking as I slowly backed up so I could let my legs collapse onto the toilet so I didn't fall on the floor - like a dunce. I cleared my throat and looked up and faked a smirk, closing my , and shrugging my arms
" It's not nice to look through people's things and it-,"

"I didn't look through your wallet," And with that statement my fake confidence disappeared. The smirk disappeared and my arms lowered. I raised a brow at him.

"What do you mean you didn't look?"

He gave no response as walked forward. He turned on the sink and wetted the hand towel and walked towards me.

"What are you doing ?" I said confused and scared.

"I knew it was you because of your eyes," he started walking slowly closer " you used to hide one eye though the one with a burn around it, now based off your current appearance you don't hide it but the scare would still be there," he went on as he held my chin in his hand, holding my head in place "and I know enough about fashion to know that make up could easily cover up a scare like that so if you have nothing to hide and if you really are Y/n Ito not Y/n Fushin , you will let me ..." he placed the cloth on my right eye "... wipe your make up off," and like that he wipe the cloth to the side. I didn't fight though, I just sat there petrified. He kept wiping my face for five more minutes until he stopped and helped the cloth up where I could see my foundation. The scare my mother gave all those years ago never went away so as soon as I started to earn my own income the first thing I bough was foundation so I could hide it. At this very moment I felt like was that small helpless girl that got hurt by her mother then was tricked by the same mother that it was all her own fault. This as my mind wondered, I didn't notice as tears fell out of my eyes as my face stayed blank and broken at the same time, which worried Hikaru. He kneeled down in front of me so his eyes met mine but mine were in a daze not looking at anything. He brought his hand up to cup my cheek and wiped my tears away as the continued to fall.

"Y/n...?" He whispered concerned. He started to lean in but he was quickly pulled back by the collar.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

Hikaru looked up to become eye to eye with Kyoya. Hikaru stood up.

"She just froze in place with that blank expression,"

Kyoya looked down at you with the scare now clear as day. He turned it head to Hikaru.

"Did she tell you or did you do your usual sneaking around in things that aren't you business,"

"WAIT ! So you knew ?!"

"Yes I'm the one who set this whole thing up you moron,"

"Without telling anyone !?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise," Kyoya sighed before calming down "look how did you find out,"

"We talked easier and I just knew I don't know how I just knew then I found her wallet and it was the same wallet from years ago,"

Kyoya sighed. He held his hand out for Hikaru to give him the wallet which he did. Kyoya looked it over carefully and then opened it. Hikaru look over Kyoya's shoulder as he searched through it then found a slip of paper.

"What's that?"

"Well me and Y/n also had a talk, more about what has happened in the last 6 years, this paper is most likely her therapist letter to anyone who finds her in this state," Kyoya said Cooley ,pushing up his glasses (don't lie you love it). The note ,however , wasn't from a therapist, it was written by Y/n. Kyoya sighed and his hand went back. A sound of a slap resonated through the bathroom leaving Hikaru in a state of shock.

I blinked my eyes as I shook my head awake. I looked at the now two men in my bathroom. I sighed. "Sorry about that, that usually happens when a trigger..." I sent a glare towards Hikaru "... is set off," I stood up and walked towards him in my moment of adrenaline and grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"For your information I'm Y/n Ito now, Y/n Fushin died 6 years ago and that's a good thing so you better not bring anything up because if you do you will live..." I pulled his collar shirt down even more to where my mouth was bed to his ear "... to regret it ," I hissed out in a low voice. I felt his body start to shake a bit as I let go. Hikaru's body momentum headed backwards as he turned around and ran out of the room. I then turned on my heals to look at Kyoya "same goes for you, the only reason why I'm staying is to make this dress because it will further my career and I owe it to Haruhi for all the trouble I caused her in my youth now please..."my anger was starting to seep away and my voice beginning to crack "... just go ,"

Kyoya lowered his head slightly and nodded leaving in a uniformed manner. Once I heard the door close I let a tear fall but no more. I got some toilet paper and blew my nose and dried my face. I went into the main room and got out some pajamas and my eye mask. I went back to my bath room to take my sleep meds, put my scare medication on my face, wrapped that side of my face, turned off the light , and climbed into bed , not looking forward to the next day to come.