Chapter 7 - secrets

Y/N glared at them fiercely as she growled. She scoffed and shook her head a bit in disappointment, "look , you have no right it do what you just did I have my life and my own business, so leave me. The. Fuck . Alone." The club, however ignored her strongly worded statement.

   "Come in tell us we will support you and help you," Tamaki whispered in a low voice as he grabed her hands. Y/N flinched and pulled her hands back.

"DONT TOUCH ME !" She our burst as she stood up in the moving limousine. She had fear and pain in her eyes and she looked out at all of the group. The group froze as they looked at the now red faced reader. She stomped to the door of the limo and tried opening it. When it failed to open she demanded the group to open the door with out looking at them ,hiding her face. Kyoya sighed and grabed her wrist pulling her around, " stop with the over-dramatics and ta-,". He slowed down mid sentence after seeing a tear stained face. "-lk with us,". Y/n quickly whipped her face.

"All I wanted was to be left alone that all I wanted so stop pushing ok just stop,"she panted, forcing out the sentence before adding in her last plea "please,". Kyoya, however, only gripes her wrist harder.

"Well the only way we are leaving you alone is if you tell us what is going on,"

"And why should I?! I bearly know any of you, and for the short amount of time I have all you guys have done we're humiliate me and blackmail me, I'm done ok I'm done," She pulled her wrist away and since the limo was at a stop light the door was I locked and she opened it rushing out. She ran and ran and ran. The hunny tried running out after her but mori grabbed him and closed the door and sat back down.

Kauru sighed "let's give her space," and hikaru interjected "well obviously we didn't read the same note because the last thing she needs is space," and the bickering went on like that untill Tamaki yelled "SHUT UP,". He looked mad and frustrated. He didn't know what to do. Haruhi sighed "well while you guys bicker I'm going to go find her,"she then held up a phone that tamaki got for her, "she gave me her number and she has a freind tracker on,". She then left the limo leaving the boys a bit stunned.