Chapter 39 : dejavu (aka a word j will never be able to spell)

^ ligit if anyone and I mean anyone has better titles for my chapters pleeeaseee help me.

Salty droplets fell from my eyes as I looked the tall man in the eyes. My emotions were hay wire I couldn't lie. I did start to fall in love with, yes, however I can't be with someone who will take away the freedom I had gained when my mom was arrested. I have finally started to make a name for my self and he wants to take me back to my past of being controlled by using how my past has affected me. I lowered my slightly as my fist count he'd tightly. My heart ached as the words I said echoed in my mind. I never thought I would have to say it to him of all people, someone who knows what it's like to have your life controlled and dictated over. Why? Why now is he acting like this? Why in the middle of all the bullshit that was going on in my life?

"You don't mean that,"

My head shot up like a strike of lighting as my eyes narrowed.

"No, I do mean that, yes I may get attacks by certain triggers and I can't help that however you fail to realize that I am my own person, I can take ca-"

"NO YOU CANT!"

All the muscles in my body tensed as my eyes widened with fear. My breathing began to hitch as the adrenaline from my anger started to subside and my heart beat increased. My chest tighter as I closed my eyes to focus on my breathing. The next few words that came out of my mouth were air-less and raspy.

"Like I said before, if you truly believe that then leave,"

My head was under casted again, looking away like how a child does when they don't want to meet their parents gaze. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hand reach out towards me causing me to take a leap back and shoot my heap up too see Kyoya's hurt expression. I could see the guilt in his eyes as well as... remembrance? Mori ended up grabbing his wrist and giving him a look that would scare a serial killer ( probably not Jeff but you get the point). Kyoya retracted his hand looked back at me with his guilt filled eyes before walked over a car in the parking lot.

"Keep the bike until you go back to the states,"

And like that he was gone. The black car zoomed off into the distance and I felt my self brake down.

"No Y/n-Chan don't cry,"

I reach up to my face and felt even more tears streaming than before. It didn't surprise me to be honest. Through my therapy sessions I had learned my triggers and that entire interaction was a trigger for me. I quickly wiped my tears away. I forced a smiled on my face and looked down at Honey.

"I'm good now don't worry about me," a sigh escaped through my nose and my eyes closed before reopening them and looking up at Mori "So Mori do we have any more trial stuff for today?"

Mori had a sad look on his face as he shook his head no. I nodded and started to walk over the motorcycle when I saw Kyoya's helmet and I sighed.

"Hey Mori next time you see Kyoya could you give him back his helmet?" I held it out to the muscular man and he nodded takeoff it from my hands. I got on the bike and slid my hair back out of my face before putting on the helmet. I pulled out the parking spot and I waved at Honey and Mori as I drove off towards the direction Haruhi's and Tamaki's mansion.

As the motorcycle disappeared out of sight Honey looked at Mori.

"She's going through to much right now, I sure hope what happened last time doesn't not happen again,"

"I agree with you Mitsukuni, I would hope Kyoya learned his lesson from last time,"

The rattle of the engine stopped and I kicked out the leg stand. I took off the helmet before placing it on a near by shelf that had weird nick nacks on it. Grabbing my bag ,I headed toward the door in the garage that headed inside. The heels that I was wearing clicked on the floor until I opened the door and got to carpet. I was so lost in thought that while I walked I didn't hear someone calling my name until a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around terrified until I saw Haruhi's face.