Chapter 8 : panic

After her unnecessary exit, she slowed down to a walk not knowing what to do. Her hands were shaking and that trembling followed all the way up her body. She ended up sinking into a near by ally way and quickly slid down the wall of the building on the right side of the ally. The noise of passbyers clouded her thoughts as her mind became fogged. She couldn't breath at all. After what the boys had done she felt betrayed due to how they pushed her to much. If she went back home she didn't know what would happen now. Then the memory of what her mom made her do with the man caused a tear to slid down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away as she got up. She pulled her hood up and stuffed her hands in her pockets as she joined the crowd on the side walk. She then realized her phone fell out and turned to go back but then saw the boys going through the crowd causing her to turn back around leaving the price of tech behind.

   The group turned down the ally way and saw the phone on the ground. This caused Kyoya to sigh and Tamaki to freak out.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW !?" He said in a very loud and exasperated tone of voice. Kyoya responded by simply flicking his forehead.

"We keep on walking she is easy to spot," Kyoya said in a cool voice.The group nodded as Tamaki rubbed his sore forehead. The group slit up -hikaru grabing the phone- between the two sides told the street looking for Y/N.

Y/N ducked into a side store as she looked around trying to blend in, however due to her poor appearance attention drew to her like a fly to honey; A manager  walked up to her and told her to leave the store which she tried her best to ignore the pestering voice. The manger needed up grabbing her shoulder causing her to freak out and punch him. Everyone in the store gasped as a security guard picked her up and literally throwing her out of the store. She caught her self with her hands causing then to get scratched up as well as due to landing harshly with more pressure on one than the other it bent in an un-natural way causing her to clench it to her chest as people pasted right by her. She quickly went into an other ally way crouching down holding her wrist, rubbing it trying to make it feel better.

"Ah finally I found you,"