Part 17- thanks and apologies

After an hour of looking through my suitcase for all the sewing needles that fell out of my pouch I placed all of them in my sewing pouch. I then place the pouch in my messenger bag and headed out of my room only to bump into Tamaki the moment I opened the door.

"Oh um yes sir?" I stuttered in surprise.

Tamaki rubbed his fingers through his hair "I just want to say thanks for helping Haruhi tell me about her father before me and her went to clear out her apartment,"

I nodded " It wasn't a problem I was glad I could help,also-," I stoped myself I was going to offer my assistance in the move but decided haruhi and Tamaki needed to do it together alone "um never mind the thought just left my head,"

Tamaki laughed slightly "ok well thank you again we will most likely be away till tomorrow so if you need anything have Kyoya call us," he stated before pulling out a piece of paper " oh and Haruhi said you would need her measurements so here you go,"I nodded but I dreaded the Kyoya statement he made because I didn't want to speak to anyone in this house except for my clientele.

I stood in the door frame as I watched the couple leave the house a little bit closer than before. This out a gentle smile on my face but as soon as it came it left as I realize that I was stuck here with the twins one who hated me and the other who is ... heartbroken? No, he wouldn't be. And then there's Kyoya who wanted to use me as a big surprise. I decided for the day I would be locking my self in that room and work on the dress. I headed towards that room and quickly entered locking the door behind me. I got started on making the templates for the fabric and such.

Hours went by and I was still working peacefully. Earlier I sent some maids to get some different fabrics so I could see which ones would be best for the dress. They quickly came back with hundreds of dollars worth of fabric, this made me joyful. All the fabric was high quality as well making me smile. I danced around the room listening to music moving different fabrics around so I could see how they looked in the light and what not.  By the time the clock struck midnight a base for the top was on the mannequin. It didn't look pretty right now but it was the best place for me to start. I started to work on the skirt while sitting on the ground hand stitching the skirt. One thing my professor loved about me is that I wasn't a fan of sewing machines, i preferred to hand sew because there was so much more meaning and artistic value in hand sewing ( aka I don't know anything about sewing except for basics). As I worked I felt sleep start to over whelm me but I was so motivated that I kept working until sleep overtook me and I passed out surround by fabric.

When the sun was setting and I was still putting sewing the top of the dress, Hikaru felt bad for what happened the previous day and for the way his brother stormed into my room; This guilt lead him to my room. He knocked on the door gently.

"Hey Y/n I know you didn't want to see me but can I speak you for a second?"

He waited patiently and knocked again not getting a response "Y/n? Please... just open the door so I can tell you I'm sorry face to face then I'll leave," He waited more before cracking the door slightly open "y/n?"

He ran out of the room after seeing how I wasn't in there. He went to Kyoya's guest room and knocked being greeted with him "yes?" He questioned clearly annoyed.

"Y/n not in her room and I don't know where she is," he stammered out rapidly.

Kyoya rolled his eyes "Didn't she tell you to leave her alone?"

"Yes but I wanted to apologize,"

Kyoya rubbed his temple "ok well I'll look for her to ease your mind but you won't know where she is so she can still have her space deal ?" He offered knowing about hikaru's paranoia with keeping an eye on people since the moment I disappeared all those years ago. Hikaru nodded and let Kyoya go and look for me while he returned to his room. Him and his brother were only staying per Tamaki's request because Tamaki wanted to have fun with his friends before he got hitched.

Kyoya walked around the halls and thought of places where I could be but he didn't find me at all. He was started to get worried until he though of one last place. He went to the locked door and unlocked it walking inside. The inside was a mess of fabrics and different assortment of clothing stuff. From around the corner where a pair of feet were visible and he walked forward and saw me asleep curled up around the half sewn skirt and laying on top of fabrics. He blushed slightly finding it adorable. He took out his phone and snuck a quick photo finding it adorable. He grabbed the skirt and went to place it on the table laying it out flat. He then turned around and picked me up carrying me out. I snuggled up to him as he carried me. He opened the door making sure to lock it behind him. He then carried me to my room and laid me down in the bed tucking me in. He looked at me for a good while then bent down and kissed my forehead and wiping a bit of hair out of my face. He touched his forehead against mine closing his eyes.

"I'm so sorry for all that has happened to you," he whispered lowly "I promise I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you ever again."

~~~~~

Hey guys it's me the author. A lot of you may be asking why there are a lot of Kyoya moments. Well it's because my best friend is a Kyoya slut so yea I want you all to comment in the comments who do u want to end up winning your heart , Kyoya or hikiaru or the 3rd unrevield option.