Chapter 3 - black mail

Y/N woke up and got up out of bed with pain filling in her body. She sighed making her way to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day. She grabbed her bag and pulled up her hood ,heading out. A bruise had formed from all that had happened after school the day before however that was minor to what her mother did. She walked to school as usual but when she got to the gates Kyoya was just standing there like he was waiting for someone and if she knew anything , her. She sighed and put on headphone so she could be ignored. Now there was no music playing because she wanted to hear what was going on around her. Now she felt a light tap on her shoulder making her sigh and turn around .

"yes?" She remarked on an irrated tone. She saw kyoya behind her causeing her to look up at him.

"Yea the host clubs king wishes to see you ,"

"Ummm how about no ?"

Kyoya rose a brow and smirked in interest. No lady has ever refused to come to the host club . However he liked this this would bring a new change of pace.

"Oh sure ok well I guess I'll just tell the whole school how your part of that fallen angel company which mine is about to buy."

Her nose twitch as her brows started to frown. She grumbled and sighed .

"Fine take me to your king my ledge,"

She exclaimed sarcastically clearly upset by the whole thing. How he even figured it out was beyond her. She followed the tall lanky man with glasses that held all the light in the world in them. She entered the abandoned music room where all the hosts were in theme of clothing. The theme looked to be the American old west. All the hosts ,except the glasses jerk, were entertaining guests. She felt vomit come up from her stomach as she followed Kyoya to his office space.

"So here's the deal , the club already has one of the basic types but we do not have a girl and especially one like your self who's so intriguing. So here's the deal I have influence in this school due to this club and my fans ," he groaned out the word fans angerly ", and if I wanted to I could tell the whole school about your family or you will become a host and use it as your extra curricular," Y/N was pissed but there was nothing she could do she was on check mate. She sighed and looked up at the malpative jerk. She growled through her teeth at him.

"When do I start ?"