Chapter 40: exuse me what?!

"What?"

Hikaru took a deep sigh as he finished the wrappings and gave me back my shirt.

"Remember the story of his ex that we told you a few weeks ago?"

My eyebrows farrow as I gave him a questioning look.

"Yes...?"

"Well the full story was not told... I lied when I gave you my reasoning for me to be worried about you two getting close,"

It felt like a slap in the face causing me to wake up. What did he mean. No words could escape from my mouth as he continued.

"Yes he did take her to court for drug trafficking, but he only did that after she broke up with him, he wanted to make sure that if he couldn't have her nobody could. He had become so obsessed over her and nobody noticed,"

My heart stoped as my face paled. I couldn't believe the words I were hearing. Kyoya... killed someone.

"Me and Kaoru found out through our connections and confronted him the week of the trial. He told us that he was blind sighted by love or some crap but we both knew at that point what really happened. We had him start going to therapy after the trail but depending on what you tell us that he did it might be that he's going back to his old ways,"

I looked up at Hikaru. My eyes wide as ever.

"Now that you know this can you tell us what happened?"

I took a deep breath terrified but nodded.

"Compared to what you told me what happened sounds like nothing hehe..." I looked away fiddling with my shirt "I went to have lunch with Mori and Honey while Kyoya wasn't their and when he got back he was stressed and worried, we ended up yelling at each other but I can't blame him now that I can think of it,"

I felt a hand go over mine.

"Can you tell us some of the things you guys said ?"

Hikaru's eyes were soft and caring. His voice was filled with so much worry I felt guilty for even experiencing what I did. I looked away feeling a bit shameful... a feeling that I had felt before when they felt about my mom all those years ago.

"... I told him I could take care of myself and how I'm an adult ... then he kept telling me how I didn't prove that last night ,"

My voice was small and meek. I felt like a child again. I hated it. At the same time though it was a diffrent type of small and meek. It wasn't as bad as with my mother. It was more of an anxiety than a shame. I couldn't lie and say I didn't care for Kyoya and I could blame him for being worried especially after last night incident. Maybe we both were in the wrong.

Hikaru sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ok well the warning signs are there however I'm glad we caught it early on so we can stomp it if it is actually it"

Kaoru got up and started to walk out.

"This is getting way to depressing so I'm ganna leave you two besties to talk things out for the rest of the time,"

A few minutes of akward silence later was interrupted by me talking to my self as tears began to pour.

"What if I was in the wrong? I mean I can get how he could have been so worried, you would be the exact same way right?"

I looked up at the red head and he looked away shamefully.

"Based off what you told me, yes I would have...,"

"Maybe I just let out all my pent up anger out on him,"

"Yes and no ," Hikaru stated "you have very right to be angry with how stressed you have been however he said that you couldn't take care of your self and I mean heck your and adult going to college, you can obviously can take care of your self, I think maybe he didn't do it from a place of over protection but of worry that he expressed in a hurtful way?"

I nodded with his statement before I was overcome with more guilt.

"Did I fuck up?"

"Nonono you didn't, every one fights, and heck the pompous jerk deserved it, I'm just glad he didn't hurt you,"

I started to cry a bit and Hikaru sighed before pulling me into his chest. The thoughts going through my head were too much I began to panic more and more. Before I knew it all the stress and worry was causing me to have a panic attack. Hikaru felt me shaking more and kept soothing me, saying sweet nothing in my ear and petting my hair. After a while this worked and I pushed off him gently before standing up to go to the medicine counter.

"I think I should just take my meds and go to sleep,"

"Yea with the stressful few days you have had you need that,"

I opened the medicine cabinet to find all my medicine to be gone.

~~~~~
Ok just a quick thing. I edited what Kyoya did so many times that I forgot but I'm ganna summarize it down here . Practically he loved a girl in college but he found out she was a drug dealer and when he found out she broke up with him so due to the fact he obsessed over her so much he  took her to court so nobody could have her. He then went to therapy to help with his unhealthy obsession. I was ganna make him full yandere but then I was like "no, I should do that,"