Chapter 6 - get her out

After Y/N stormed out of the host club everyone got somewhat concerned. Kyoya was the first to speak.

"So it was obvious she was annoyed, why would you two pester her?"

The twins smiled and held up a wallet "for this ," they exclaimed with pride. They then started going through it but the excitement on there face slowly dimmers as they continued. First was a business card for information collecting, they expected that, then they found a buesness card for the sucidal hot line , then a few blades , then a sucide note . They just stared at the title and quickly folded up knowing they shouldn't read it. They all looked at each other.

"Guys we need to go help Y/n-Chan," said honey-simpi

Everyone nodded agreeing and Kyoya quickly got her address up and put it in his phone. They all jumped into the twins limo and headed to the address on a field trip. They quickly got out and went to the door and knocked. The person who answered, however, wasn't Y/n but an older women with messy long locks that knots in it. She was also wearing a robe and had a bottle of whisky in hand. Tamaki was first up to the plate.

"Why hello young miss you must be Y/n sister," her mother smiled a bit.

"Aww that's so nice of you to say but sadly I'm only that brats mother ,"

The others were off putted by her statement about y/n. They brushed it off thinking it was a joke.

"Well gorgeous where could we find Y/n? We have something we want to talk with her about ,"

Y/n's mother raised a brow then laughed.

"OHHHHH I get it she f***s all of you right ?" She said with such certainty.

The whole host club was aghast. "No never we're all virgins,"

"Well y/n isn't I mean right as we speak she's doing it with a guy ,"

They all were shell shocked but at that moment a guy was coming down the stairs buttoning a suit jacket. He walked up to the mother. "Thanks doll face for your fun and the little slut as well," he thanked and walked away with out a care. The whole club was frozen except for hahuri.

"So can we see Y/n now ,"

Her mother sighed. "Sure I'll be right back ," she headed up the stairs and yelling was heard but it sounded like a one sided convosation. They then watched as the two appeared from the top of the stairs .Y/n walked down first as her mother seemed to look down on her. She walked to the door frame then looked up then finally noticed who it was.

"WHAT THE ..." She has to take a breath ,"you guys need to leave now ," she said trying to usher them away ( he walked towards him but he was ushered away ohhh oihhhh ohh there was wailing in the streets someone said u better hide ... sorry ). There response were to grab her wrist and pull her out.

"Hey Y/n mom she's coming with us for the afternoon," then the twins closed the door and the club forced Y/n to get in the limo and as they drive away hahuri grabbed both of Y/n's hands "your not fine so tell us what's going on ,"

——
Two chapters in one day whaaaat