Chapter 22- sweet turns bitter

I walked backwards as I stared at the now completed dress after sewing on the final flower. It looked gorgeous as every small detail fit together like a symphony. I couldn't believe I finished it so quickly but I guess I was motivated. It was just amazing, that I - a broke collage student- was able to create this masterpiece. I heard the door open and two pairs of foot steps and soon a gasp. I turned to see Kyoya and Haruhi.

"It looks amazing ," gushed Haruhi as she walked foward to look at the dress better. I smiled as my eyes followed her and I looked at Kyoya to see him having a proud smile on his face.

"It does look quite marvelous," he stated matter-of-factly.

My face had a smile planted on it as I looked at the two. "The last objectives for me get it sized perfectly and go out to buy the accessories for it," I stated professionally. Haruhi turned around with a huge smiling nodding agreeing with me.

"Well make sure to let me know when you go so I can get you a car and -,"

I cut her off with a wave of my hand "I'm actually ganna be going into town with someone,"

"Who?!"Kyoya exclaimed causing Haruhi to look at him confused.

"Wait so she's not taking you that odd you two talk the most,"

"Who?" He asked again confused.

I laughed a bit and smiled "Hikaru."

Over the past few day I haven't been working alone I actually let Hikaru in the room with me for a day and we chatted while I worked and he assisted me. Me and him were able to put the whole bathroom incident behind us and we got on good terms. He has matured from high school. He had his own business and charity, along with he wasn't attached to his brother by the hip anymore. Don't get me wrong they still lived in the same house but when it came to work they had different jobs. But enough of talking about his success, the main point is that I forgave him and me and him gotten closer. We became friends again.

A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts as I went to open the door to see Hikaru.

"Oh speak of the devil,"

"Why Hikaru and not me," Kyoya begged for information. This caused me to laugh and rose a brow as I walked to the chair in the room to obtain my jacket.

"So your saying you know more about fashion that Hikaru? Or that you won't be bored out of your mind as I look through ribbion or fabric or- ,"

"OKOK YOUR RIGHT ," he pouted as he threw his hands up in the air plopping out on the chair. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Your a dork I'll be back don't worry,"

When I turned to talk to Haruhi about exact accessories she wanted such as jacket, hair stuff, you know fun stuff, Hikaru was giving Kyoya a smirk that screamed that he got a Y/n point. This caused Kyoya to scowl. The two glared as sparks of tension flew across the room until I turned around to head out putting the list of objects in my messenger bag. I smiled looking up skipping out the room.

"See you guys later tonight," I said waving as me and Hikaru walked away.

I rested my head on my hand as the wind blew my hair out of my face. Hikaru was driving his sports car to a shopping district that he liked. He had a smile on his face as music blasted from his speakers. I stared out at the out doors as I played with the air, gliding my hand with the air. Hikaru would look aver at me occasionally causing him to smile sweetly as he went back to focus on the road. I watched as the car slowed down to turn into a concrete parking lot next to a large multitude of building. It looked just like an outdoor mall in America. Once the car came to a complete stop, I jumped out over-joyed for the experience of this trip. Hikaru smiled as he got out as well locking the car. He grabbed my hand which I rose a brow to but he started to drag me through the shopping district so I soon forgot assuming he didn't want to loose me. We went on for hours going from store to store slowly but surely checking everything off the list. We waited in line to buy the last object, a jacket in case of cold. I felt the odd feeling of being watched. I ended up asking Hikaru if he felt it as well but he shook his head no.