Chapter 32- a calm before the storm pt.1

I was in the middle of the ocean. There was no thought running through my head except to swim so that what I did. The moment land came into sight the sky became grey and dark. The sun was covered and water started to be some harder to swim in. The water started to feel like goo. The smalle island moved farther

And farther

and farther

and farther

and farther

and farther

and farther away where I couldn't see the island anymore. I was once again stuck in the middle of the ocean. The ocean then started to swirl into a tomato of water and I was thrown around. I soon was flung out of the tornado and I closed my eyes. The beat in my heart stoped completely but I heard a faint whisper.

"It's ok I got you,"

As soon as I opened my eyes I was on solid ground. I was in a white room and white furniture. I turned around to see Kyoya. He was In a white suit as well there was a mysterious wind blowing his hair. I started to walk towards him when I noticed out of the corner of my eye red flowing down the walls. I turned around to see one half of the room becoming red. All the red liquid was heading towards Hikaru. He was standing there with a red suit on the same wind effect happening to him. I looked between the two of them and first reached for Kyoya.

"My dear you shouldn't do ~" a sickly sweet voice resonated through my head as I shook it off. I touched Kyoya's shoulder and he flinched away lookign at me in disgust. He started to melt away.

"How could you, you monster!"

"What no I didn't mean to I'm so sorry ,"

I turned around and rushed to Hikaru to see if he could help. The moment I reach out to him the red liquid started to consume him. He turned his face towards me all I could do was look at his eyes.

"All you do is cause pain to those who wanted to help you!"

"No I never meant to hurt anyone I swear,"

A pressure was applied to my ankle. My gaze shot down to see a black distorted version of my mother with a sick grin.

"You caused this ~ all you ever cause is destruction and pain in your wake ~ ,"

"I hate you,"

"I Hate You!"

"WE Hate You!!"

"DIE,"

"DIE!!"

"D̴̨̻̜̾̈̈I̴̙̒͝Ē̸͚͔!̸̧̧͉͓̩͠!̵͔͆͊̾̕!̴̫̙͉̜̎́!̷̲͈͕̣̗̈,"

D̸̨̧̡̢̨̛̲̱̩̥͖̪͎̣̻͌̾̋̈́͋̀̓͆̐̐̄̈́̆̏͋͛̾̂̏͛͛̚͜͜͜͠͠Í̸̧̧̧̨̨̢̦͎͉͓̙͕̲̺̳̟̩̘̺͚͇͔̘̥͚̬̟̻̯̰̭̰̿̊̑̈́͊͌͐̎̅̓̽̅̃͊̈́͒̔͊̅̂̓̚̕̕͝͠Ȅ̴̡̧̨̩̠̝͍̤̼͕̬͚̦̥̞̖̫̲̺̰̻͓̙̋͆́̆̌̈́́̉͌̚!̵̨̧̘̥̩̭͎̻̜͉͙̯̼̻̤̟̹͌̀̍̏̋̅̏͑͂̽̒͂͆̃̌̃́̿̽̾̈͑͗̐̌̈́̕̚ͅ!̷̡̢̡͎͎͖̞̞̳̻͚̦͖̟̞̖͎͍͚͕͙̣͕̆͐̔͛̅̽̽̿̈͛͑̋̇͑͐̈́͛̏̋̇͌̇̀̌͆͊͛̽̍̿̓̿̔̍̒̕!̷̢̢̡͎̬̯̦̝̥̼̗͙͍̭̱̖̠̫̄̑͊̾̂͐̏͊̌͋̀̽͋͌͌̉̊͑͑̈͌̾̓͗́̓̃̎̚͝͝!̴̢̡̨̳̟̮̱͇̝̻̗̟͎͕̖͓̭̝̠͎̭̰̻͖̻̭̙̱̊̌͗̐̏̀̑̒̀̃̀̏̉̅̈́̏̀̔̆̈́̅̀̏͋͒̌̑̒͌̾̈͑́͜͠͝ͅ

My lungs filled with air as my eyes were greeted with light. My entire body was shaking as I stared terrified up at the ceiling. Just a dream... it was just a dream. Shaking my head, I stood up and began to do my morning routine. As soon as I finished I exited my room. It felt awkward as I walked the halls alone. I headed to the dining room to see Haruhi and Kyoya sitting down and eating. I stood there and eased dropped a bit.