chapter 11: an old friend

All the cars on the ground looked like ants and the world seemed to move by slow as the plane fly smoothly throughout the air faster than the traffic below. The plane had the stink of a B.O. due to the expanded flight time due to flying overseas. The view of the sky slowly transcended to a view of buildings as I felt being lifted up a bit then feeling a force pulling me forward caused by the landing of the plane. I sat as the crowd of irritated passengers make their way off the plane and once a good potion vacated the plane i stood up, grabbed my bag, and made my way out of the plane. All I had was a small carry one suitcase so luckily i didn't have to deal with the luggage carrousel of death.  By the information i had - based on the email sent to me by the assistant - there was supposed to be a man waiting for me at the airport. As i went to the front of the airport i saw a sign saying "Y/n Ito" which looked like a 5-year-old wrote it. It was written in different colored markers as well as an assortment of different stickers around it. I froze in my tracks thinking about how this could be a possible kidnapping but it seemed a little too... uncoordinated. i sucked in my gut and walked through the crowd and came face to face with a tall blond man with kind features and smelled like roses bringing me to memories of Tamaki but i shook that memory away as soon as it came. I tapped his shoulder "hello I'm Y/n."

The man looked down at me and smiled and said with a loud triumphant voice " Hello dear i am Rene Tamaki Richard de Grantaine Suoh," he smirked and bend down to kiss my hand " But everyone calls me Tamaki,"

My heart stopped hearing this familiar name. It couldn't be, right? He must not be...

Interruption my thoughts were a cry of pain as a girl around my size slapped him over the head "please don't scare the poor girl away," she stated in an annoyed tone. She then turned to me " I'm so sorry for my fiance's actions, im Haruhi Fujioka its a blessing you came to design my dress,"

I nodded in a bit of a dazed state as i shook her hand. The two had to be the people who tried to force me to become friends with them back in my earlier years, but if i tell them this i don't know what will happen so I'll say nothing for now. The couple led me to a limousine and i paused for a moment remembering the last time i saw the group i kinda just stared at it. I heard Haruhi laugh and pat my shoulder " I know how you feel that was my first reaction to the limo as well," i nod laughing playing along with it. 

During my college years, I started to go to therapy and due to my years of suffering, I have developed a type of PTSD that causes me to have break downs easily and extreme depression along with anxiety. Luckily due to the wonders of modern sciences, I had meds that helped lessen my effects and i can fight against these attacks when needed. 

The car soon reached a mansion of sorts and i got out and followed the couple to be bombarded by red-haired twins. I froze being a tiny bit scared but Haruhi quickly grabbed each year and drug them away. "NOPE your not scaring away this designer you two,"

"BUuUuUuUuUttttt Haruhiiiiiii whyyyy cant weeee design your dresssss," the two wined at the same time. 

I recognized the two as the twins from the host club were well making me stab the inside on my palm with my nails so i stop freezing.

"For the last time you two i don't want my Huruhi babywearing your scandalous clothes," commented Tamaki. 

" But she can't be a prude on her wedding day and-"

The two boys fall to the ground after getting hit upside the head.

"Y/n come with me since your visiting out of the country I and Tamaki decided you can sleep in a room in our house,"

" Really? That's so kind of you thank you so much,"

"Oh, its no issue after Kyoya recommended you I knew i could trust you to stay in a room of my house," Haruhi reaches for a door.

"Really how did a friend of yours find out about me?"

" oh, your funny you have made a suit for him before, at least that's what he told me," She opened the door.

"what?"

"yea and he is planning the whole wedding so i trust his judgment," 

Inside the room was a sleek man with black hair along with glasses that must have been Kyoya Ootori. 

" oh Kyoya, what are you doing int he guest room,"

"well, I need to discuss with the designer deadlines and such,"

"oh come on let the poor girl rest she just got of a plane from the states,"

"it won't take long I swear now-" as if on cue a crash happened downstair echoed throughout the hall "- I'm sure u got other things to attend to,"

Haruhi sighed and rushed off so nobody kills anybody. For me, however, I felt like my heart was going to explode as I stood frozen terrified of the person in front of me. 

" Y/n nice to see you again, we need to talk,"