Chapter 36 - The morning after

54 missed calls

Incoming call from fellow fashion boi

I groaned as I turned to face my phone that was currently about to vibrate off the side table. I reached to grab it only coming up too short so I scooted over a bit and picked it up seeing it was a call from Hikaru. I pressed the answer button and brought it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Holy shit you finally answered, are you ok you didn't come back last night,"

I sighed due to the frantic voice on the other end of the phone and sat against the bed rest then proceeded to lie through my teeth.

"I'm fine ,"

"Bull shit! There's a arrival going around about last night, now where are you everyone is worried,"

"Hey it's not like we didn't know Hikaru leave the poor girl alone,"

I heard Haruhi in the back ground scolding the concerned red head.

"Well I can't help to worry based on what that article said,"

"Ok what article are you talking about,"

Keeping the phone to my ear I got out of bed seeing I was still in the same jumper from yesterday and sighed.

"About the restaurant incident,"

I was inspecting the jumper while he talked before spotting a blood stain on it from the deep scratch (ps I don't think I explained it enough in the previous chapter but her mom have like inch long nails that were sharpened to be sharp so they could dig in deep and make someone bleed) causing me to curse under my breath.

"What Y/n ?is something wrong? what's going on?!"

"... will it be ok if I return your jumper with a stain on it...?"

I heard the face palm from over the phone as I got up and decided to raid Kyoya's closet. I found a pair of white smaller suit pants which I would guess were from high school and threw them on the bed then took a white suit jacket which was bigger and also a black tank top which of course was oversized like everything else and threw it on the bed.

"Y/n that is the last of my concerns but first ..." I heard him take a deep breath like he was stoping him self from yelling "... why is there blood in the first place ?"

"So they left that out of the article of course , well let's just say a pair of razor sharp nails,"

"WHAT?!"

I pulled my phone away from my ear due to the loud exclamation and sighed.

"What do you expect? A nice happy daughter Reunion?"

"No but if I was there she wouldn't have even gotten close to you,"  he declared proudly. This caused me to laugh a bit finding it kinda cute.

"Yea yea sure you would, now I should really let you go so I can get ready, I got to meet with Mori today to talk about the case,"

I unzipped the jumper from the side and started to slide it off.

"Oh yea Mori called Haruhi this morning after you didn't answer any of his calls, he stated that he need you to be at his office as soon as you can,"

"Ok thanks for the heads up I'll give him a call when I'm on my way then,"

I was stepping out of the jumper when the door opened revealing Kyoya with a two plates of food looking down at them.

"I hope you like eggs because that's all that was in the fridg-,"

I froze like a deer in head lights as his eyes made there way up to me who was only wearing a bra and underwear.  Both of our faces became cherry red as I started to do a muffled shriek.

"Get out!" I stuttered embarrassed and he quickly nodded turning around and walking away.

"Y/N ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED DID THAT GLASSES PIMPY LOOKIG. BASTARD DO ANYTHING TO YOU BECAUSE I SWEA-,"

"I'm fine Hikaru but I need to start getting ready talk to you later," my voice was rushed and I quickly hung up feeling embarrassed.

I put on the cloths I chose and if I didn't do anything to them, I would have looked like a little kid trying on their parents cloths. I folded up the pant legs to wear they were a little above the ankle, pulled up the pants to waist and took a belt to keep it up. I then put on the tank and tucked it in loosely to a little poofed out so the amount of extra fabric in the pants wasn't visible. I then put on the suit jacket and didn't button it and rolled up the sleeves to wear it was a under my elbow a bit. I walked to the bathroom and fixed my hair up a tiny bit and put back on my heels from last night due to they went with the outfit. The braids from the night before gave my hair a nice wave to it and luckily only a little amount of face converge make up rubbed off in my sleep so my Todoriki scar was still hidden (this is for all the people the commented todoroki in the first chapter ). I looked good enough to leave the house and looked kinda cute but professional. I ended up smelling Kyoya's sent on the cloths causing me to bring the jacket up to my face to smell it. It had a lingering smell of him on it. It's smelled like a new book for the first time and your currently sitting in a coffee shop in a small rustic town. It was soothing in a way but then I realized how weird I was being and put back down the jacket ( for anyone in a relationship out their, you do the same thing don't lie ).

I headed out of the room and to the living room where Kyoya was sitting like he didn't see what he saw. He heard the click of my heels and turned his head over and smirked, raising a brow.

"Are those my cloths?"

"... mayyyybeeeee,"

He chuckled.

"They look good on you, mon cher~"

I rolled my eyes and down on the couch and picked up the food. The moment the smell of food hit my nose I became nauseous causing me to gulp. Kyoya caught this slight motion and asked if I was ok but I just smiled at him and gave him a nod. I forced a few bites of egg down before I set the plate down.

"That was delicious Kyoya but I'm not really hungry I'm sorry," I stated feeling guilty but he just gave me a reassuring smile and nodded. He set his plate in the coffe table as well and stood up.

"Well you ready to go?"

"What about the dishes?"

"Oh the maid will take care of it don't worry,"

"Oh yea ... of course,"

He laughed and I started to grab my stuff before we headed to his garage. I then saw it, the most beautiful motorcycle I had ever seen. Kyoya saw the new twinkle in my eye and he indulged me by leading me to it.

"Let's ride this to the firm,"

"You sure?"

"Yea and heck I'll let you drive if you want,"

His face softened by the look on my face. My face looked like a five year old boy who was just told he could play a video game with his older brother for the first time ever. I placed my stuff in the under seat compartment and put on a helmet. I hoped on the bike and I felt Kyoya snake his arms around my waist. I started up the bike and started to drive. As the wind flew past me and felt all my anxiety and stress slip away, but it wouldn't be like that after that ride.

———

Hello everybody I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I just wanted to give u all a fun fact. The reader in this book is Demisexual (you only can form romantic attraction with someone you have a strong bond with) and grey asexual ( part of the asexual spectrum and it's when you feel rarely or weakly feel sexual attraction ). I hoped you enjoyed that fun fact it will be said in the story like maybe but it is important infomation for you guys to know for later, hehehehe.