(FTO) Sunset

Prompt - Beautiful Sunset
Something magical happens as the sun disappears over the horizon.

Fandom - Fairytail origins

Ship - Brandon x Allomus

Type - Somewhat Fluff

Warning - none.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Allomus walked outside, seeing Brandon sitting near the water, watching the sun go down. "You do realize that the Magic Council is waiting for you, right?" He said as he got closer. He sat down next to him, it seemed Brandon was lost in thought.

Allomus sighed, the sun began to set. "Brandon come on, we can't leave them waiting."

"Allomus, have you ever kissed someone?" Brandon suddenly asked, looking over at the Dragon Slayer. Allomus looked confused by the sudden question.

"I've been alive for many years, of course I've kissed someone." The sky lit up orange, it was breathtaking yet both Slayer were busying looking at eachother. "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"No, I've been saving my first kiss for someone special."

"Why are you asking this?"

"I-.. Will you kiss me?" Allomus eyes widened as big as saucers, while Pat was laughing in his mind.

"I-... Fine.." And so, a kiss was shared as the sun set in the background. Fall colors lighting up the horizon, making the kiss more magical.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: I- AaaaaH! I used to ship this so much for no reason, I'm honestly just such a crackshiper. I hope y'all enjoy another one of my Drabbles. I have another on which is a Lucas x David. I'll have to post that soon..