(FTO) "Do you have a crush?"

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Slight! Viper x Eliore

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Some Harsh Language

Summary: Eliore's confused about love, or is he..?

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Eliore looked up, his eyelashes fluttering as he blinked a few times. "What?" He muttered confused, looking up at the boy in front of him. Jericho sighed softly, a puff of warm air coming out to warm the chilly arm.

"I said.. Do you know what a crush is?" Jericho asked, crossing his arms, already guessing this was going to be long. Eliore blinked again, half because of the snow half because of confusion. "I know of love.. Though I haven't experienced it myself.." Eliore looked down, his cheeks flushing sightly.

Jericho raised an eyebrow, but continued. "So do you now understand?" Eliore looked back up, blinking once more, he tilted his head to the side causing Jericho to groan. "OK, I'm going to guess you don't." Eliore nodded, fiddling with his fingers.

Jericho sighed, rubbing his temple. "I give up." Eliore looked up at him, his confusion shining in his soft purple eyes. "I'll just.. I'll be back." Jericho stumbled over his words, turning around, and walking off.

Eliore blinked once more, "I'm confused.." He sat there for a few minutes, numbness sinking in, his cheeks getting more redder by the minute. "I'm back!" Jericho ran up to Eliore, Viper hot on his tail. Eliore looked up once more, blinking again, his ears twitching by the sudden sound.

"Oh, welcome back. Hello Viper." Viper groaned, rolling his eyes. "Why am I here again?" Jericho turned to the blue haired slayer, whispering a few things in Viper's ear, causing him to go red.

"So.. I'm going to leave you two be..~" Jericho winked, sending Viper a thumbs up. "I.. I'm confused.." Eliore muttered softly, looking down at the snow. Viper came and sat next to him, rolling his eyes.

"Why are you confused?" Viper asked, staring out at the horizon. Eliore turned to look at Viper, biting his lip softly. "I don't understand why Jericho is acting so weird.. He was supposed to explain what he meant before.." Viper looked at Eliore, raising an eyebrow.

"What did he say before?" Eliore looked back down, clutching the log he was sitting on. "He had said something about crushes, though he never finished the sentence, muttering something about you.." Viper turned red, glaring at the ground.

"Of course that asshole did.." Viper muttered, sighing annoyed. He turned back to Eliore, "Don't worry about anything.. He's an.. Idiot." Eliore looked back at Viper, tilting his head. "That's seems kinda rude to say.. I wouldn't say Jericho's an idiot."

Viper rolled his eyes, shrugging as he looked out towards the horizon. "You haven't been in the same guild with him." Eliore smiled sightly, nodding as he looked back towards the ground.

"Have you ever had a crush?" Viper looked up, raising an eyebrow. "I mean.. Kinda I guess." Viper replied, confused by Eliore's sudden question. "Have you?" Eliore looked up, his eyes meeting Viper's. "I think I have.." Eliore smiled.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Cute.