(OoO) Friend or... foe.?

Fandom: Origins of Olypmus

Ship: Uh..

Type: Uh..

Warnings: No idea what this is.. But it has my OC in it sooo

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

His eyes were dark. He bit his lip, taking a small step forward. He sniffed the air, smoke filled his senses. His eyes darted around, trying to find the source. He sniffed the air again, he blinked. The smell was gone, he narrowed his eyes. He walked forward, his eyes opened. Sunlight filled the small cave, a boy walked in.

"Here." He dropped a pan of food in front of him. He sniffed it, he then looked at the boy. His hair was minty, it was glowing in the dark.

"W-Who ar-are y-you?" His throat was dry, creating multiple cracks in his voice. The boy smiled, he sat down next to him.

"I'm Cal.. Nice to meet you." Cal held out a hand, he sniffed it softly. He looked at Cal, he looked away, shaking his head. "Uh.. Who are you?" He looked back at Cal, Cal had a cup of water. He took it, taking small sips.

"C-Castiel.. " Cal smiled at him, Castiel looked at him, his eyes scanning his appearance. He then looked away, looking around the room instead. His eyes darting to every single detail.

"You should eat.." He heard sudden movement, he swiftly looked to Cal. He was standing up, "Ill see you tomorrow." Castiel glared at Cal as he left.

'Fine then... Tomorrow..'

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: I was doing some writing practice so, if it seems odd. It's probably because I was practicing.. I have no idea what this is.. But now I just want to write more about my bean Castiel.. He's my OoO OC. And he's not part animal, well.... Ahem.. He just likes to know their scent.. I mean, should I write more about him? Would y'all like to see more about him?