(FTO) Memories

Fandom: Fairytail origins

Ship: Somewhat Viper x Kay

Type: Somewhat Angst but Fluff

Warning: None

Requested by: @KitsuneSpirit08

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Viper had done alot of bad things in his life, that's no lie. Infact, he'd probably still be either living on the streets or would still have his bounty if it wasn't for Allomus and Michael.

Reflecting on his past was something that made him glad that he had people who cared for him, but at the same time. It made him feel lonelier.

"Viper? Are you here?" Kay came walking into the room, she tilted her head to the side when she say Viper just staring off into space. "Viper?" She called out a little bit louder, than caused Viper to look over at her.

"What?!" He grumbled, he made it sound much more ruder then what he wanted. He sighed, "What?" He said it softer, Kay smiled slightly. But then she frowned.

"Whats wrong..?" Viper looked away, glaring at the wall, Kay went closer and sat next to him. Putting a hand on his shoulder, he looked at her, she just smiled.

He sighed, giving in. "I was just looked back at all the things I've done.." He looked down, Kay sided hugged him. Viper just blushed sightly and looked away.

"Want to talk about it?" She moved away, Viper instantly missed her warmth. But he shoved that feeling down.

He sighed, "I guess..." And so he told her, she just offered him hugs every once and a while. Making Viper blush. After he was done telling her, Viper looked down. He felt stupid about how he felt around her.

"I'm here for you Viper.." She kissed his cheek and stood up. Viper blushed but grabbed her hand.

"Uh.. Thanks for listening to me.." Viper embarrassingly said, Kay blushed but smiled.

"Everyone needed someone to listen to." And with that she left, The rest of the day Viper spent thinking about her. Making the Poison Dragon Slayer mad, 'How can someone be so... Urgh..'

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: I don't really watch Viper's POV alot sooo.. I just left it there, I mean I know he's done alot of bad stuff. But that's the jist.