Hangovers and Late night thoughts

Devin x Ritchie.... (#I'm obsessed...)
........................................................

Devin sighed, his head hurting from all the alcohol he had. Sometimes he wondered why he didn't drink sooner, then he remembered the hangover. God, how does Ritchie make him do these things. It's as if he has a big impact on his life, Devin sighed walking over to his bed. He sat and on it, then he dramatically fell back looking at the ceiling. He was whipped and he knew it, God he hated Ritchie sometimes.

.........................................................................................

Devin was still awake by the time the sun had fell, he looked up at the dark ceiling hearing the crickets creak and the owls hoot. He got up and walked downstairs turning on the kitchen light, baking always made him feel better. Even though there was no use as he could basically just think and he would have it, Devin enjoyed baking. He enjoyed trying new things, it gave him a sense of comfort. A sense as if the world wasn't in danger 24/7.

As he began baking thoughts of Ritchie filled his head, for some reason Ritchie was able to make Devin do unexplainable things. He didn't know why the lightning devil slayer had that effect, it confused Devin. Devin had always been the reasonable one, not jumping into fights and being cocky. Michael had always been a little more bolder then Devin, Devin had always been quieter. But for some reason Ritchie was able to change that, he wanted answers.

Devin sighed, the donut batter was ruined again. Ritchie just kept invading his mind, making him more confused and angry. It was a feeling he couldn't describe, he shook his head and looked at the mess he made. Usually he would be able to make donut batter easily, but with Ritchie in his mind it made him more prone to his emotions. He decided he would give up for the night as he was getting nowhere, he could clean up in the morning. He walked upstairs, he grumbled under his breath as more thoughts of Ritchie filled his mind.

He walked to his bed, laying down once more. As he tried to fall asleep, images of Ritchie filled his mind. He grumbled, tossing and turning in his bed. He got up once more and groaned, he hated this. That was one thing he didn't miss, emotions. These emotions made him confused and just plain angry, he was getting nowhere. The only way to get answers to his emotions would be to ask the Devil himself, he threw on his robe and walked downstairs. As soon as he made it out of his house, he realized how late it was. Ritchie would most likely be asleep, there was no point in going there.

But if he couldn't sleep he might as well walk around, he walked around his hands in his pockets. He made it to David's garden, admiring the view before noticing a silhouette under the tree. "Ritchie? What are you doing up this late..?"

The man in question shot his head up, his eyes were angry until he made sight of Devin. His eyes immediately softened, as he sighed and patted the spot next to him. Devin walked up to him and sat next to him, they were looking at the garden before Devin looked at him again.

"So, what are you doing up?" Devin asked again as he leaned against the tree, looking up.

"I could ask you the same thing." Ritchie replied back as he looked at Devin with a questioning gaze.

"Hey, I asked you first!" Ritchie chuckled, as Devin smiled in reply.
"If you really want to know, I had nightmares and couldn't fall asleep.. " Ritchie's smile was long ago as he looked back at the garden. "Now why are you up?"

Devin's gaze went to the garden as well, "I couldn't fall asleep.. "

"And why's that?" Devin looked at Ritchie again, both their eyes met and Ritchie chuckled.

"... Questions I suppose.. "

"And what may those questions be?" Ritchie asked, leaning in closer to Devin.

"Hey, why don't we talk about your nightmares?" Devin quickly changed the subject, as Ritchie stared at him.

".. It's hard to explain.." Devin chuckled bitterly

"That makes two of us."Devin said as he laid his head in Ritchie's lap, Ritchie chuckled running his fingers through Devin's hair.

"I suppose that does..." They sat there in silence, not sure how to move forward when Devin sat up from Ritchie's lap. He faced Ritchie, both of their faces close.

"I-... Ritchie.. C-can.. I k-kiss you..?" Devin asked out of the blue as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Yeah, I was about to ask the same thing." Ritchie leaned in, Their lips met. It's was nice, though Devin still may have questions they could worry about that another time.

The rest of the night was spent looking at the stars...

.........................................................................................

h̲̅a̲̅n̲̅g̲̅o̲̅v̲̅e̲̅r̲̅s̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ l̲̅a̲̅t̲̅e̲̅ n̲̅i̲̅g̲̅h̲̅t̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅o̲̅u̲̅g̲̅h̲̅t̲̅s̲̅

End