(OoO) Hearts Intertwined. (Part Two to Hope)

Fandom: Origins, Origins of Olympus, Season Two

Ships: Xylo x Cal

Type: Fluff, not much angst..

TW: uh.. Death.. I guess..

Requested by: @Dragon_Lord_Girl

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

'Thump, Thump' There it was again, Xylo didn't know what was happening. He felt his heart beat erratically, as if something bad was happening. 'Thump... ' The beating he was hearing was slowing down, he looked up at the sky and was scared. Something was wrong and he needed to find out what..
.........................................

Cal groaned as he got throw against the sand again, "Give up Cal." Set laughed demonically as he stood over Cal.

"Never, not until I get Ricarro back." Cal shakily got up, he held out his hands getting ready for his next attack.

..Little..Time.. Skip.. Brought.. To.. You.. By..Cal.. And.. Jakey.....................................................................

Cal got up slowly, he was back in the real world and had more hope then before. He walked slowly towards camp, shaking as he did. What ever Set did damaged his body, he groaned softly as he came to the entrance of the camp. He leaned against the fountain, tired. He barely felt his body as he slowly sat down, he leaned his head against the fountain. He knew he had to get up, but his body was worn out.

"Cal, Cal!" He heard footsteps coming towards him, he gained the energy to lifted his head. He came face to face with Xylo, he smiled softly. Xylo looked worried as he starred at his wounds, "What happened? I knew something was wrong, gosh I should've figured it out." Xylo cupped Cal's head as he leaned his forehead against Cal's.

"Why are you so stupid?" Xylo said as he kissed his nose. Cal's smiled as Xylo got up and offered a hand to him, "We should get you to the Infirmary. Come on. " Cal grabbed his hand and got up, Xylo dragged Cal along with him as they made their way to the Infirmary. Cal squeezed Xylo's hand in a comforting way, smiling softly.

.........................................................................................

Xylo's POV

Kayla hummed under her breath as she treated Cal, Cal had passed out as soon as Kayla said it was fine for him to rest. Since then Xylo had been wondering around the room, worried about the mint haired demigod.

"Xylo calm down, I know you're worried. But pacing won't do you any good." Kayla said as Xylo had made his hundredth lap around the room, Xylo stopped and turned to her.
"I know that! But that can't stop me from worrying, you should have seen him when I first saw him! He was in horrible condition, I thought I was going to lose him.. " Xylo's voice trailed off as he was on the edge of tears, Kayla frowned. She walked over to Xylo and rubbed his back comfortably.

"You should get some rest, I'll make sure Cal is in good condition. You've had a long day." Kayla said as she lead him over to a bed, Xylo weakly protested. He felt sleep slowly come to him as Kayla got up, he closed his eyes. And blacked out.

.........................................................................................

Cal's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the bright light blinded my vision, I covered my eyes groaning. I heard foot steps coming towards me, I uncovered my eyes, coming face to face with Kayla.

"How do you feel?" Kayla said, grabbing something from the table next me.

"Tired, definitely Tired.." I said as Kayla placed something on my forehead, "What are you doing?"

"Temperature.." She sighed, taking the thing off my head. She puts it back in it's spot and grabs a needle, my eyes widen as I try to put as much distance between us. Fun fact about me, I hate needles with a passion. I would cry everytime I had to get a flu shot.

"Can we not do that?" I said, suddenly a thought came to me. "Where's Xylo!?" I said, scared he left me. Would he be that mad that he would leave me?

Kayla nodded her head off to the other direction, I look over, I saw Xylo sleeping on a bed. He seemed peaceful, I sighed with relief. Kayla came towards me with a needle, suddenly I didn't feel quite at ease anymore. I sat up and backed up towards the headboard of the bed, Kayla sighed. She put down the needle and walked over to Xylo, she shook him softly.

"Xylo, wake up!" Xylo jolted up, he groaned. But as soon as he looked at me, he got up and sat next to me. Worry clear in his eyes, I smiled at him weakly. I groaned in pain as I felt pain in my arm, I looked towards Kayla. Betrayal clear in my eyes, how dare Kayla betray me!

"Did you have to do that! It hurt!" I complained rubbing the area she stuck the needle into. She just chuckled, what a demon. I heard laughter coming from Xylo, how dare he betray me.

"I'm going to go now, I'll be back in a while. Don't move alot okay Cal." I nodded my head as Kayla walked away, closing the door behind her.

I felt the bed dip as Xylo sat next to me, I looked over at him. A soft smile was on his face, "What are you so smiley about?" I asked chuckling, as I scooted closer to him.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." My cheeks were a flaming red, I smacked his arm lightly.

"Gah! Stop being so cheesy! And come cuddle me back to sleep!" Xylo chuckled, I laid down as he followed suit. He began to spoon me as I fell into a peaceful slumber. The last thing I could remember was Xylo kissing my head and saying he loved me.

Things would definitely be better. Just have to get Ricarro back, but one thing at a time.. One thing at a time.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: wow, two posts today.. I finally finished this, took me almost a month but that's fine I guess. Anywho, how did y'all like the first person? It was hard to write it at first, but I kinda got used to it a bit. I might do more first person from time to time, but I don't know.

Anywho, Goodnight or Good day or Good morning! Whatever time of the day it is, Have a good day or rest!!!