(FTO) Heather..

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: One-sided Mavid, Mania x Mario

Type: Angst, song

Warning: Probably alot of spelling errors.. Oops

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

I still remember, 3rd of December. Me in your sweater, you said looked better on me then it did you.

"Here." Mario draped his jacket over David's shoulder. "You looked cold." A little blush was prominent of David's face, David glared slightly.

"Thank you I suppose." He then walked off.

Only if you knew, how much I liked you. But I watch your eyes as she walks by.. What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter then the blue skies. She's got mesmerized, while I die...

David glared at Mania, she was talking to Mario and had an arm slung around his shoulder. They would looked so happy.

"Why would you ever kiss me..I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater. It's just polyester.." David watched as Mario put his sweater over Mania's shoulders. "but you like her better... Wish I were.. Mania.." David whispered the rest under his breath. He walked away, failing to notice the temperature drop in the room.

"Hey look, Mania and Mario are under the mistletoe!" Lucas looked at David, Lucas knew about his crush. David just looked away as they kissed.

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand. Put your arm around her shoulder, now I'm getting colder.

"Hey David! Are you okay..?" Mania tilted her head, she then frowned and gave the Ice Devil Slayer a hug. "If you ever need someone to talk too, I'm here." She then left.

But how could I hate her, she's such an angel. But then again, kinda wish she were dead.

"Pebblebrain! Are you even listening?" David followed Mario's gaze, he was looking at Mania.

As she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes. Brighter then the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized, while I die.

Mania giggled as Mario tickled hugged her, Mario kissed Mania, smiling. David looked away, he could feel tears gathering in his eyes.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm even half as pretty.
You gave her you sweater, it's just polyester.
But you like her better..
I wish I were Mania.
Oh, I wish I were Mania
Oh, oh, Wish I were Mania.

David hugged himself as he laid down on his bed, he hugged his pillow tight to his chest. Willing himself not to cry.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester.
But you like her better..
Wish I were....

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Just a little bit of angst for your day.. I saw people really loving Mania x Mario.. But also people really loving Mavid soo I was like.. Angst.. Hehe...