(FTO) Kidnapped

A/N: Set Before Lucas and Blake got together, Blake and Lucas are oblivious but that's not new.

...................................................................................
Requested by: @fnvnotingrgjbnrf
..........................................................

Lucas was humming to nothing in particular, pictures of Blake flooding his mind, cutting off his humming. He had a goofy grin on his face as he thought of her, she was a amazing, kind, funny, cute person. He shook his head, smiling. Blake was currently gardening or something like that. Lucas wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but rather excitement on her face, whenever she talked passionately about something this look just came on her face and Lucas just couldn't help and get lost in it. He laughed softly, he was really head over heels for her. Suddenly the door was burst open,

"LUCAS, I NEED HELP FINDING PLANT!" David said running up to Lucas shaking his shoulders.

"How did you lose Plant!? We need to go find them!" David nodded at Lucas and they both rushed off to look for Plant.

.........................................................................................

Blake hummed, she was trying to improve her garden. She was at peace until she saw Plant rushing by, running straight to the docks and into a boat. Her eyes widened, she ran over to Plant as the boat slowly floated away. Plant kept screaming Plant over and over, she looked around. Deciding there was only one answer, she ran and jumped.

Splash! The boat sightly tipped at the added weight, Plant jumping onto Blake, they kept saying Plant and Dada over and over again. She rocked them asleep. As soon as they fell asleep she realized that the boat had made it close to Alantide, right towards the forest. She hugged Plant closer, memories of the place filling her mind. Plant was softly humming and snoring in their sleep, unknown to the dangers they were about to find themselves in.

Blake racked through her brain for an idea on what to do, the tide was too strong for her to be able to rotate the boat. All she could do is believe Kit's words, they all believe the guild had disband. She didn't believe it, nobody gives up easily. She didn't realize she was trembling until Plant had snapped her out of her thoughts, she looked at Plant with a forced smile.

"Plant?" Plant tilted their head to the side, even though they couldn't talk Blake understood it loud and clear. They wanted to know what was wrong.

"It's okay Plant, we're okay. Just close your eyes and sleep, okay?" Plant nodded sleepily, worried but sleep overtook them. Soft murmurs came out of their mouth, Blake smiled. She wouldn't let anyone touch them.

The boat had docked at the shore, she got up. Hiding Plant under the seat, if anyone found this boat she wouldn't let them find Plant. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to Plant's forehead, it was time to face the dangers of the forest. She peered into the forest, darkness coated the trees. She shivered, suddenly feeling a cold breeze. She walked in, nothing was out of the ordinary. She was starting to believe Kit's words, maybe she was just being paranoid. Until a figure appeared in front of her.

"So your back... Hmm... You could be useful.. " Everything went black....

.........................................................................................

"Oh god, Plant's gone! What if we never find them again!? I'm such a bad dad!" David exclaimed, worried out of his mind. Lucas patted David on the back, he to was worried but there was no way Plant could get of the island. All they had to do was look around the island, it would've been easier with the old island as the new one was huge.

"David, it's alright. Come on, maybe they just went to someone's house. Like Kit's or Blake's! Plant likes them." Lucas tried to reassure David, David sighed. Nodding his head as they went to Kit's house first.

Kit had said she hadn't seen them, David was beginning to lose hope. But Lucas said they could've been at Blake's, and that's how they found themselves at Blake's house. The door was closed and the lights were off, it seemed nobody was home. David began to walk away.

"Uhm.. David I think you should see this.. " David walked over to Lucas, annoyed. Until he saw exactly what it was, there were dirty footprints leading to the docks. There was two sets, one adultish and the other child like. Lucas and David slowly looked at eachother before they ran to the docks.

The one person boat they used for transport was gone, Lucas began to worry. If the footprints were leading from Blake's to the docks, that meant both Plant and Blake were gone. David began pacing, venting venting his worries.

"God Lucas I'm the worst Dad, now Plant's missing and Blake's with them!" Lucas tried to reassure David but the latter just kept pacing. They were stuck at the Guild Island as the only boat was gone, Lucas thought until he faceplamed.

"David, I can transport us over the water and ask the fishes which way the boat went!" David brightened up at that as he pushed Lucas, the latter got the memo and grabbed David's hand. Jumping into the water, time to face the tide.

.........................................................................................

Salty tears fell down Blake's face, she was back. One thing kept her grounded, she knew Plant was safe. And if this was the price she was willing to take it, she held onto her wrist. Which was an ugly shade of purple, she must have broken it on impact when she fell. It hurt to move and was bruising fast, Mori was standing in front of the cage.

"Let me out!" Blake screamed, banging on the cage with her good hand. Mori just groaned, their eyes squinted.

"Can you shut up! I didn't kidnapped you so you could scream at me!" Mori exclaimed, they growled then looked away from Blake. The girl in question just glared at Mori's backside, they were like that until another girl took Mori's place which Mori thanked the girl generously.

The girl had strawberry blonde hair, her eyes held sympathy until they turned hard. The girl looked away, Blake looked down. She knew this was in her hands to escape, she didn't want to just wait around.

Just as she thought that, the girl guarding her fell. Her eyes widened when she saw Lucas and David, David clutching onto Plant for dear life. Plant making grabby hands towards Blake.

"Blake are you alright?!" Lucas rushed over to her, rubbing her bruised wrist softly. Blake winced but soon got over it, she smiled.

"Guys.. You didn't have to come save me.." She frowned at the end of her sentence, she looked away. She didn't want to be treated like some damsel in distress, she had powers she just had to use them, but then again it didn't work last time.

"It's the least we can do, plus your part of Divinus Magia here." Lucas said, smiling at her.

Blake smiled back. "Hey lovebirds! I recommend we get out of her fast!" David said, looking towards the entrance.

Lucas nodding, helping Blake up. He then scooped Blake up in his arms, Blake protested weakly but she knew she would slow the group down and that this was for the best.

They made it back to the boat, Lucas put Blake in the boat. "Thanks." She kissed Lucas's cheek, causing the other to blush while David fake gagged.
"Ew! Let's just get back to the island!"

A/N: Honestly sorry this took awhile, I don't know how I feel about this..I personally love the ship, it's cute. I had a different plot in line buuut than this happened. Also if you didn't know the girl who was guarding her after Mori was Celeste. This is one of the longest oneshots I wrote, it comes in third place. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed goodbye! 

Origins Oneshots. (FINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें