Missing You (FTO)

(A/N) Whoops, forgot to leave this one here. 

Missing You

Describe the emotions of missing someone.

.........................................................................................

All Jericho could think of was her laugh, her face, her smile. It hurt, thinking of her. She was dead, he tried to remind himself. It couldn't be true, maybe Monty was thinking of a different person. But he couldn't be sure, he had to find out. But it hurt, remember everything about her. He had thought she died, that she left. Now he's hearing she's alive, but it couldn't be true. Though he had never seen the body, she would never leave without leaving a note atleast.

He took another sip, drowning his sorrow in bottles. It was the only thing that made him not think of her, it was the only thing. Salty tears fell, he was surprised he even had any left. He took another sip, memories kept rushing back. Another sip, he sobbed curling in on himself. Another one, his tears were dried. Another sip, everything was her. Another sip, she was smiling looking in his eyes. Another sip, everything else was drowned out by the thought of her.

Everything, felt, smelled, sounded, like her. Another sip, he was engrossed in his memories. Bottles were pulled up around him, he tried to cry, all that would come out were dry sobs. One bottle after another, he was gone. Too deep in his self sorrow, too deep in her. Tears finally began falling again, he sobbed. Curled in on himself, he could barely even hear Seek talking. He could see Seek, standing above him looking concerned. She was gone...