(FTOS5) Pregnant!?

Ship: Blake x Lucas

Fandom: Fairy Tail Origins

Type: Fluffy

Warnings: None really.. Just a sleep deprived oneshot.. Might rewrite this at a later time, as I don't like this.

Requested: @WiredAUMaker

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Blake hugged her belly 'Am I getting fat?' she shook her head looking at mirror. For the past few days Blake's been having horrible morning sickness and also been gaining weight like wildfire, so she did the only reasonable thing. And asked Ms. P.

As she wandered around the island looking for a certain crazy old lady, her thoughts couldn't help but wander. Most of her thoughts were questions about her situation while others were about her fellow guild members.. More specifically, Lucas. Her boyfriend of 6 years, yup 6 years. Things have definitely been a ride, it felt like yesterday that Blake had made it to Atlantide.

Her thoughts were cut of as she finally made it to Ms. P airship, she groaned as she realized she had to go up the ladder. "Missie! What are you doing!" She turned around, coming face to face with Ms. P herself.

"Oh, I was just looking for you.. " Blake said scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Hmm.. Make it quick, I got a quest to go on" Ms. P tapped her wrist as if she had a watch on. Blake nodded.

"I've been feeling odd the past few days.. And well I've been having horrible morning sickness and I think I've gained about 6 pounds." Ms. P nodded, she looked off to the side, lost in thought. Until her eyes came back to Blake, there was a odd twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh my! You're Pregnant! Atleast.. I think..hmm let me run and get something" She poofed away as Blake's eyes widened, putting together the dots. Ms. P came back with a small cup in her hand.
"We can do this two ways, either you pee in this cup or I can cut you and use your blood instead." Blake sighed and held out her arm, not wanting nor needing to pee. Ms. P grabbed a dagger, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

Slash Blake held her arm after Ms. P took her blood. Her eyes came up to the cup as it began changing colors, it switched between colors for awhile until it finally landed on Pink.

"You're pregnant, congratulations!" Blake's eyes widened,

"WHAT!"

................ Few days later...................

Blake sighed, she kept gaining weight. She of course knew who the father was, Lucas duh. She was a faithful woman, but they got that tested just in case. Anywho, Blake knew she should probably tell him. But she didn't know how he would react. She grabbed one of her bigger shirts, tugging it on. She sighed, she would most definitely have to go clothes shopping soon.

She walked outside, the sun shining in her eyes. She breathed in the fresh air, she loved outdoors. Always had, it was her getaway as a child.

"Blake?" She turned around, Mario stood there sniffing the air oddly. "Why does your scent smell weird..? Almost as if.. No.. " He mumbled the last part to himself, Blake chuckled nervously.

"Uhm.. No reason..." Mario looked at her with a calculating stare. Until his eyes suddenly widened, many emotions showing through his eyes. Until it landed on anger.

"Your Pregnant! How dare that stupid water slayer! I'll go kill him" Blake's eyes widened as she tried to tug him back, but nothing could stop an angry dragon slayer.

Let's just say, Lucas definitely was scarred for life.

...... 3 months later...(4 and a half months in)

Blake's mood swings were definitely hard to deal with, but Lucas pushed through. One day she would want cuddles, the other she would scream at everyone tell them to leave her alone. This caused Lucas to get insanely protective of her, one time David was just poking fun and Blake ended up crying. David wasn't walking for about 2 days.

"Lucas! I want cuddlesss" Blake whined from the bed, Lucas chuckled. He walked over to her, kissing her forehead, making Blake giggle.

"Okay, do you need anything before I lay down?" The first time she asked for cuddles, she wouldn't let him. Blake just shook her head and made grabby hands towards Lucas.

Lucas chuckled, getting under the blankets with her. She immediately attached herself to him, Lucas just hugged back. Letting his adorable Girlfriend do her own thing. He stroked her hair, Blake eventually falling into sleep. He kissed her forehead.

"Sweet Dreams.."

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Ewwwwww... I hate this.. Not the ship just the way I wrote it, this could've been so much better but I'm already sleep deprived soooo yeah anywho bye! I did this ship dirty..