(AU) Gymnastics is my Home

Fandom: Gymnastics AU

Ship: Yes

Type: Y'all idk

Warninngs: Idk

Question of the Fic: Best comeback you thought of on the spot?

Mine: One time my kinda stepfather said something along the lines of him being beautiful or something like that. And I just said, and all good teasing no matter how much I hate him, "Who you lying to?" It's not a good one but..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Bryan ran, twisting off the springboard. Making a perfect Vault, Jakey whistled. Clapping loudly as Bryan got out. Rolling his eyes at Jakey, but neither the less raised his arms. "See, I told you. Showoff!" Jakey said as he turned to Jyles, the latter just smirked. Nodding sightly, as he floated.

Bryan just walked over to the bars, he ran his hands over them. He smiled, walking over to the powdered. He got ready, he breathed in and out. Walking to the bar, he jumped. He flipped, jumping over to the other bar. He muted everything out as he did the bars.

Over on the other side of the Gymnasium, a few people entered the Gymnastic Center. Davis smiled as he saw Bryan doing flips on the bar, he also blushed sightly. Not going unnoticed by his companions.

Lychee smirked, slinging his arm around Davis' shoulder. "Aw! Big Bro has a crushie wushie!" He whispered, Davis flushed red as he turned and looked at Lychee. The latter just smiled, while Davis rolled his eyes and sighed, looking back at Bryan. He seemed so in his own zone, as if it was his second home. He finished, spinning off the bars. Everyone clapped, Bryan looked over surprised. But smiled nonetheless, he walked over.

"When did you guys show up?" He asked, tilting his head sightly. Davis smiled, slinging an arm around Bryan's shoulder. "Just awhile ago, decided to see if you guys were here." Bryan rolled his eyes, but smiled fondly as he pushed Davis' arm off his shoulder.

"We're here too if you couldn't tell because of your boyfriend~" Bryan blushed as well as Davis from Lychee's teasing. "Yay! I made the power couple blush!" Lychee said as he smirked at Davis, the latter glared at the fruit boy.

"W-we aren't dating..!" Bryan stuttered out while the rest of them laughed, expect for Davis of course and weirdly enough Cal. He just smiled sadly.

"Sure and I'm the son of Hera" Jyles said as Bryan rolled his eyes. "You sure have the attitude of her..." Bryan mumbled, Jyles looked offended.

Jakey rolled his eyes, walking over to the beam. "So, how bout a friendly competition Bryan?" Bryan smirked, walking over. "Sure, get ready for you butt to be kicked." Bryan said as he sat down on the matt, Jyles and the others sat down as well.

Jakey got up, his feet moved delicately on the beam, creating balance. He jumped off, doing a simple flip. Everyone clapped as he raised his hands, he smirked at Bryan. Moving out of Bryan's way, Bryan just rolled his eyes.

Bryan closed his eyes, getting up on the beam. He got up slowly, he rose his arms. He did a simple flip to start off with, he did it so delicately. It came to him with ease, he eventually did a complicated flip off the beam. He winked at Jakey, Jakey just chuckled softly.

"Fine, you win. But one day I'll win!" Jakey said in a teasing tone. Bryan just chuckled, "Sureee.. I'll wait for that day." Bryan said, the rest laughed at their teasing arguing.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Bryan dropped his bag on the ground, Bri yawned. "I'm going to bed, see you in the morning." She said as she ran up the stairs, Bryan chuckled softly. Moving to the kitchen he began on dinner, knowing Bri would come down eventually.

Lily walked through the door, she sniffed the air. "OoOo! That smells good!" She said as she walked into the kitchen, Bryan rolled his eyes. "How was school?" He asked, Lily groaned. He looked over at the teen, she was lying her head on the countertop.

"My stupid teacher gave me an F on my test! I can't believe his nerve...... -"

Bryan smiled, listening to his sister's complaining. He cared for his sisters and all, but sometimes they complained alot.. He finished up dinner. "Go wash up, and tell Bri to as well." Lily nodded, running up the stairs.

Dinner consisted of the clinking of silverware as well as the yelling of his sisters. Bryan rolled his eyes, digging into his food. This was Bryan truly felt at home, along with when he was doing gymnastics of course, hearing his sister's fight over the stupidest of things. It was nice.. As long as mother wasn't around..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Mwah. Just so the people who know alot about Gymnastic know, the gymnastics the boys are gonna be doing is gonna be girls gymnastics and the Boys and Girls share a team. Just to clear that up, it's mostly because I know alot more about woman's gymnastics then men gymnastics.