(FTO) Grimshade, Family?

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Platonic! Grimshade Family Vibes

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None.

Question of the Day: Favorite Non- Disney Princess Disney Movie?

Mine: Definitely Lemonade Mouth, I'm actually re watching it.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Allomus blew a long and sharp whistle, getting the attention of everyone in the Grimshade Guildhall. "Attention!" Allomus yelled, the sound echoing around the room with how loud it was. Everyone looked towards him, confusion clear in their eyes, Allomus began to pace back and forth, in a completing manner, his arms held tightly behind his back.

"What is it Mister Allomus?" Jericho asked questionably, staring at the pacing guild master with concern. Allomus looked towards the members, clicking his tongue thought, creating a rhythmic clicking sound.

Suddenly Allomus stopped, a smirk appearing on his face. "I think it's time we train hm?" Viper scoffed as Jericho's eyes widened, as the celestial boy scorched away from Marsh. Seek's eyes widened with happiness, cheering sightly as he shook Colin who seemed a little nervous.

"I mean, I have heard some reports from Viper on Jericho's and Marsh improvement, but I haven't seen anything from any of you in action." Allomus stated, walking closer to the guild members, smirking in amusement at the scared look on Colin's face.

"And since me and Viper have been gone for awhile, I sure hope some of you have improved." Allomus' eyes resting on Seek, Colin, and Jericho.

"Now" Allomus suddenly clapped his hands, "Let's begin!"

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Now seeing as they didn't exactly have a training ground quite yet, they were practicing on the old grimshade ground. Much to Allomus' displeasure, but what else can you do.

"Now.. How shall we do this..?" Allomus thought quietly to himself, tapping his chin lightly. He suddenly looked back at the group, a smirk on his face, scaring Colin to death.

"We shall have two people fight eachother based on their skill level that I know of. Marsh vs Seek, Colin vs Viper, and Me vs Jericho." Jericho's eyes widened as Viper narrowed his eyes as he scoffed annoyingly.

"Excuse you, I have to go against that dragon slayer wannabe!? While Jericho gets to go against you?" Viper suddenly yelled, making Colin shake at the yelling.

Allomus glared at Viper, seeing the tears welling up in the younger dragon slayer's eyes. "Viper. Stop, or else you won't be getting any privileges, and I'll make you go clean at the protectors." Viper scoffed, "Tch."

Allomus sighed, calming down some, before looking towards the group, seeing Seek help calm down Colin. "Now, let's start. Seek and Marsh's fight will be first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marsh vs Seek

Marsh got in position, while Seek straightened out his jacket. It seemed like an odd pair to put together, but Allomus was certain in his choices.

"1. 2... 3.. Go!" Marsh shifted, becoming half bird, flying off as Seek started his light attack.

Seek shot bright light at Marsh, knocking her out of the sky for a short moment. Marsh suddenly jumped up, just barely missing an attack from Seek.

Seek scoffed as Marsh turned into a half bird, flying away again. "Come on! Fight me!" Seek yelled, making Marsh glare at him in the sky. Suddenly Seek yelped as he felt a fire burn at him, knocking him down to the ground, allowing Marsh to pin him, winning the fight.

"Marsh wins!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viper vs Colin

Viper glared at Colin, making the orange hair slayer tremble, in turn making Allomus glare at Viper, mouthing a few words to him.

"Let's just get this fight done, god." Viper commented, rolling his eyes as he got in stance. Colin took a shaky breath in, staring up at Seek and Allomus, who smiled happily at him.

"Ready.. 1, 2, 3.. Go!" Viper quickly changed, even though he doubted Colin sometimes, it was all for the best. Colin quickly side stepped into the shadows as Viper shot poison at him.

Colin appeared behind Viper, throwing the blue haired slayer into the shadows, Viper losing his step. "Tch. Is that all you got?" Viper quickly turned, shocking the orange hair slayer as he shot poison at him.

Colin yelped, tapping into his mind unexpectedly. Well.. Heh.. This is interesting. Colin yelped as he lost control, Zata smirking as he flexed his muscles. "Let's get this party started." Viper smirked, "Yeah, let's do it."

Viper threw poison at Zata, the latter quickly disappearing into the shadows, appearing behind Viper. "Boo." Viper quickly turned around, both of them fighting for control, Viper eventually winning as Zata lost control. Viper let go of Colin, rolling his eyes as the younger one looked down.

"Viper wins!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allomus vs Jericho

"Well boy.. You told me of your improvements, and I'm quite excited to see them in action." Allomus said, walking into the arena. Jericho clicked his tongue, smirking with his newfound confidence.

"Well then, let's see who will win shall we?" Allomus smirked, "We shall."

"1, 2, 3... Go!" Allomus quickly side stepped Jericho's weak attack, turning into his dragon force. Allomus yelped as Jericho changed, swiftly changing into his own celestial force, Allomus yelled out on of his spells, encasing Jericho in a bubble.

Jericho smirked, tapping into Aquarius' powers, as he fell on the ground. Aquarius smirked at Jericho, "Permission to attack?" Jericho chuckled, side stepping an attack. "Permission granted." Aquarius laughed, encasing Allomus in a bubble as Jericho faded into the shadows.

Jericho and Aquarius attacked Allomus with force, Aquarius and Jericho eventually being able to pin Allomus.

Viper chuckled from their makeshift stands, "Jericho wins!"

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Allomus chuckled as Colin and Viper play fought, the two of them actually being able to get along for once.

"Now I would say that was a great practice huh?" Allomus stated, making Viper scoff, his hard act back on. "I would say so, I mean Colin did pretty well." Viper commented as he patted Colin on the back, making Colin's cheeks redden in embarrassment.

They were becoming some messed up family, look out Divinus Magia, we're coming for your toes.

Jericho thought as he smiled at his newfound family, forgetting about everything for once.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: This was kinda a practice to see how I could do fight scenes, and clearly I didn't do that well. Ah crap.