(FTO) Falling

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Mori x Jericho

Type: Uh.. Normal

Warnings: None

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Mori wasn't one for relationships, or love in general. Though it didn't mean that they didn't think of it, but then again, they didn't have much time to think about it anyways. Even if they were to ever fall in love, they wouldn't thought it would be someone like Jericho..

Mori didn't even know how it happened, one day they were pushing away the flirts away annoyed, and the next they were a blushing mess. Let's just say it confused them. Confused them enough that they had asked Celeste, of course they didn't mention the name.

All that Mori knew, is that they were in love, Jericho had made them fall helplessly in love with him. Heck, they were even comfortable enough to let Jericho see their face.

It was odd, maybe the reason they fell for Jericho was because he was the only person who had ever shown kindness to them. Or maybe it was just the flirts Jericho constantly gave them, he always seemed to have a way with words.

All Mori knew, is that they fell. And they fell hard, they fell for a stupid flirt.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Just some Mori x Jericho, I really love this ship.. It's adorable.. Anywho, I should probably work on my requests. So I'll go do that.