(OoO)

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: Cal x Lychee

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Requested by: @Luna9911

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Cal liked to help people, everyone knew that. But... Sometimes the help also needed help..

✝✝✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

Cal sighed as he sat down in his room, he just barely finished helping Solis with something. To be honest all Cal wanted to do was sleep. "Mama Cal!" He groaned, covering his eyes.

"Yes Riccaro?" Cal opened his eyes, Riccaro was basically sitting right on top on him.

"I need help!" Cal smiled and got up.

"Okay, what do you need help with?" Riccaro grabbed his hand, that's when Cal knew that it was gonna be a long day.

✝✝✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
Lychee's POV
Lychee was quietly laying in his cabin, ready to go to bed when the door was shot open. "Middle Bro!" He groaned, covering his eyes. When he opened them, Riccaro was right on top of him.

"What!?" Lychee groaned, pushing Riccaro off of him. Riccaro jumped up and smiled, that's when Lychee noticed that Cal was behind Riccaro. Though Cal looked tired, he had bags under his eyes making Lychee frown a bit.

"Me and Mama Cal are going on a mission! And we wanted to ask you if you wanted to come." Lychee glared sightly, not at the aspect of being awoken. But at the aspect that Riccaro couldn't tell that Cal was out of it.

"No, neither of you are going on a mission. If you really need Cal, then you can do it tomorrow." Cal's eyes widened, while Riccaro looked confused.

"Why not?" Riccaro tilted his head like a confused puppy. Lychee rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to growl.

"Can't you tell that Cal is tired!?" Cal looked away, embarrassed but also sightly blushing. Riccaro looked at Cal for the first time, he then realized it.

"Cal! I'm sorry! Why didn't you tell me!?" Cal looked at the ground, a frown on his face.

"I- I didn't want to make you sad, Plus, I'm supposed to help you!" Lychee growled softly, Riccaro seemed to have noticed and looked at Lychee. Seeming to realize something, he suddenly looked back at Cal.

"I'm gonna go, I'll go find Xylo to help me!" Riccaro ran off, Cal looked surprised. Lychee patted his bed and scuttled over. Cal looked down and sat down next to Lychee.

"How'd you know..?" Cal asked, Lychee just rolled his eyes.

"The real question, how'd Riccaro not know? I'm not an idiot Cal, now stop asking stupid questions and sleep." Cal sighed, admitting defeat. He laid down, laying his head on Lychee's lap. In a matter of minutes he was already asleep, Lychee shook his head, smiling sightly.

"Stupid idiot.."Lychee said softly, he leaned down and kissed Cal's head. "Stupid, lovable idiot." Lychee laid down next to Cal, he moved Cal's head so it was laying on his stomach. Lychee sighed, and soon he fell asleep.

And that's how Davis and Riccaro found them the next day, let's say they had alot of explaining to do.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Sorry this took long, I hope you liked it though... So.. I kinda like this.. If this is doesn't make sense I'm sorry I'm multitasking as in watching a movie.