(FTO) Last Christmas..

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Brandon x David, With mentions of Lucas Blake.

Type: Fluff, Song fic

Warning: Idiots in love. Not proof read

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

David always tried to squash down the feeling he felt for Lucas, he didn't want to ruin their friendship..

But the very next day, you gave it away

David sobbed quietly in his room, 'how can a girl he meant just barely win his heart? But I can't..'
"David, ready to go on the quest?" David forced a smile, Lucas just looked at him oddly. 'squish the feeling..'

This year, to save me from tears.. I'll give it to someone special..

"David are you alright?" Brandon asked the Ice Devil slayer.

"Yeah... I'm fine" David forced a smile, Brandon could see through it. But he just nodded.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it someone special..

"David. Put. Your. Shirt. On!" Brandon yelled for the second time in the meeting, David could've sworn he saw a blush, but it was gone in a flash.

Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance,

Brandon sighed, Plant just smiled at David. While David egged everyone on, David looked over at Brandon and smiled. Making Brandon blush, but it was gone before anyone could notice.

But you still catch my eye.
Brandon covered his face, David was teasing Blake and Lucas again. While Ritchie kept telling him to put his clothes on. Brandon officially hated his feelings.

Tell me baby, do you recognize me?

Ritchie laughed at Brandon while he flushed red, "Shut up! Don't make me use Devin.." That got Ritchie to shut up.

Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

"Brandon if you like him, just tell him.. The longer you keep the feelings inside, the worse it hurts."

"Merry Christmas" I wrapped it up and sent it.
With a note saying "I love you" I meant it.
Now I know what a fool I've been.

"He doesn't like me Ritchie.." Brandon threw the present in his closet, making Ritchie frown. But neither the less, Ritchie let him.

But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again.

Brandon was watching Ritchie try to tell David to put his clothes on, keyword.. Try... Though it won't disappoint Brandon if you didn't put his clothes on.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

David looked at the gift in his hands, which he very much wanted to give to Brandon. He bit his lip and put in gently in his closet.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes. I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice

Brandon wandered out to the Garden, seeing David. He went over and sat next to him.

My god, I thought you were someone to rely on. Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on.

David watched Lucas and Blake kiss happily under the mistletoe, he sighed and walked outside. Failing to notice the eyes following him, he wasn't even sat outside for long until he felt a presence next to him.

"Are you okay?" David looked away..

"No.." Brandon looked at him, seemingly debating something. He sided hugged David. Tears..

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart, a man under cover but you tore me apart.

Brandon groaned, cuddling farther into his coat. David bit his lip.

Ooh, ooh, now I've found real love, you'll never fool me again.

"Give it to him, now David." Lucas demanded, David just looked away. "David you love him, do it."

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..

"Brandon, for the love of God! Give the damn gift to him.." Brandon looked at Ritchie, he then sighed. "Please.."

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..

"Uh.. Here David.." Brandon said with a blush prominent on his face, David took one looked at note. He kissed Brandon, the latter blushed. It was warm..

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart (I gave you mine)
A man under cover but you tore him apart.
Maybe next year, we'll give it to someone special.

"I love you Brandon, to the ends of the earth and back." David said as he cuddled into Brandon, Brandon smiled.

"I love you more." And with that the story ends..

I'll give it to someone special.
Special...
So long.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Here's my somewhat of a Christmas special.. I love it.. Mostly because of the ship. But also because this is the first type of oneshot I've done like this..

Anywho, early Merry Christmas or Late Merry Christmas.. Wherever you are, I hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Warning: Not proof read!!! ⚠️