Halloween Special (Part One)

⚠️ Swear Warning ⚠️

Somewhere in the Fairy Tail world... 

......................................................................................... 

It was Fall, the most spooky season of the year. The leaves were falling as a heavy wind forced through the valley, Lucas shivered as he pulled his jacket up more. It was already getting colder as they got farther into the season. In a few weeks it would be Halloween, now Lucas wasn't much of a Halloween fan but he decided to get a costume for this year. The costume cost almost a arm and a leg, so he hoped it was worth it. 

He shivered before he opened the door to his house, the warmth immediately seeped into his body. He closed the door and hung his coat on the coat rack, it seemed David wasn't anywhere around. Which was quite odd, as David and Plant kept invading his house, which meant he kept cooking food for them. But Lucas just shrugged it off. 

The God slayer headed up to his room to get some much needed rest. "AAAGHH!" Lucas screamed out, David turned around smirking. 

"How do I look?" David said while he turned back around. 

"You look fine... But why the hell are you in my room of all places!?" Lucas pushed past David to get to his wardrobe. 

"I tried looking for you, then realized you weren't here. So then I was about to leave, after checking myself out of course, but then you came in." David walked up behind him, while he moved his hands rapidly. Lucas just shook his head, 'David was an idiot'. 

"Do you have a Halloween costume? Or do you need your big brother David to get you one?" David playfully teased as he pushed Lucas. Lucas rolled his eyes as he turned around to face David. He crossed his arms over his chest and faced David. 

"No David, I don't need you to get me a Halloween costume. I just bought one." Lucas pushed past David and went downstairs, David followed suit. "What do you want for dinner?" 

David raised an eyebrow. "Your not going to tell me what your Halloween costume is?" Lucas shook his head, ending the conversation about Halloween costumes. "Fine, I want pasta. I'm going to change though." David went upstairs as Lucas began cooking. 

......................................................................................... 

Somewhere in the demigod world.... 

Bryan laughed as Solis and Scar kept running around making a whole scene, Inpu sat down next to Bryan smiling as he watch Bryan being amused. Inpu wrapped an arm around Bryan as he laid his head on Bryan's shoulder, Bryan turned around and smiled. "Sooo.. Husband.., do you have a Halloween costume." They were out finding Halloween costumes as Bryan was over excitedly happy about it, saying something about it being the others first holiday. 

Inpu nodding his head, both him and Magnus were just looking for costumes awhile ago. He had found one, but Magnus was still looking for one. Bryan kissed his cheek as Solis came running up to them, screaming something about a really cool costume. Inpu smiled, he truly loved having Bryan here to help him.