(OoO) We'll Always have eachother

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: None but mentions of Brypu

Type: Angst

Warnings: None

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

"Inpy.. You have to eat.." Magnus tried to grab their brother, he just kept tending to the Garden.

"I can't let the flowers die.."A tear rolled down Inpu's face. "They connect me to him.." Magnus frowned sadly at their brother.

Every since Bryan died, he's been distraught. He had good reason to, but he was neglecting his health. Magnus kept trying to get him to atleast eat, but he wouldn't budge from the flowers.

"Inpy.. I know you're sad.. But Bryan wouldn't want you to neglect your health.." Inpu just looked back down at the flowers, he turned and hugged his sibling.

"I.. Why'd h-he have to l-leave me.." Tears began to fall freely, Magnus wasn't one for physical affection, but they understood that their brother needed this and hugged back.

He just cried into their shoulder for awhile, letting go of all the feelings he had locked up inside of him. Magnus knew their brother needed them right now, so they wouldn't leave. Not now, not ever. Because they were siblings..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Have another drabble, but this time it's angst. Brypu will forever be in our hearts..I also had this idea while listening to What we Have is You from Kipo and The Age of Wonderbeast.. The song's actually really wholesome..