(FTO) Overreacting? Nah

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Brandon x David, Mania x Mario

Type: Uh.. Type..

Warnings: None

Requested by: @falloutyaoi

Question of the Oneshot: What are some of your hobbies?

Mine are: Writing, singing, video games, and Reading. Oh, and being an idiot

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

So Maybe David and Mania were overreacting, but apparently they had good reason to. I mean, you'd probably react somehow the same and some random girls started flirting with your boyfriend.

Yup, David and Mania saw girls flirting with their boyfriends. And it seemed like the boys didn't even care! So, what better way to get back then a prank..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

"Okay.. So what we have to do is make them jealous! I got Jericho to help!" Mania jumped up and down as David smiled evilly. He had talked to Jericho the day before asking him for help, and Jericho agreed. Somewhat reluctantly, not wanting to be killed by their boyfriends.

"This is gonna be perfect! But are you sure this is safe?" David just rolled his eyes at Mania, making Mania glare sightly.

"Of course it's safe!" And with that they set the plan in motion.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Jericho was standing next to them as Brandon and Mario were coming over. "They're almost here!" Mania said as she ran back over to them. David smirked. They heard Brandon and Mario getting closer.

"Well Cuties, I was just thinking you both could come over to mine. I could make you have the time of your life." Just as Brandon and Mario passed the corner, David smiled.

"I don't know..." Jericho smirked getting closer to David and Mania as part of the plan.

Jericho yelped as he was throw back by the wind, Brandon and Mario glared at him. Jericho chuckled nervously, "Why'd you attack him?" Mania asked.

"Oh I don't know?! Maybe because he was flirting with My boyfriend." David rolled his eyes and helped Jericho up, despite Brandon's glaring.

"Jericho, are you okay?" David asked. Jericho rubbed his head, but smiled and nodded non the less. "You two didn't seem to have a problem with those girls flirting with you." Brandon and Mario glared.

"First of all, we didn't let them flirt with us. Apparently you didn't see, but we pushed them away and told them we had significant others." Mario said, as he protectively hugged Mania.

Mania and David looked a little guilty, while Jericho just walked away slowly. "Hehe, you all settle your relationship problems.." And with that Jericho ran away.

Brandon went up to David and hugged him protectively, "I don't like him." David just chuckled.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: That's a woosie, sorry this took so long.... Hehe... There's also probably alot of spelling mistakes as I didn't proof read it. But yup.. Here this is. 

OMG DO Y'ALL REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE DID THE PRANK "I CHEATED ON YOU PRANK"?????