(FTO) A Glance

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Slight!Mori x Jericho

Type: AU

Warning: Some Harsh Language.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

They walked by eachother, they never talked, just a glance, sometimes a smile. Though they never talked, another glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jericho picked up his bags, groaning at the weight. "Marshie! What the hell do you have in this?!" Jericho yelled out, throwing the bags he was holding on the ground. A girl ran down the stairs, her multi colored hair falling in her face.

"It has my clothes and rock collection! What else?!" She replies to Jericho, hitting him with her arm lightly. Jericho glares at her, rolling his eyes. Marsh laughed, walking away towards the kitchen, as she opened the fridge door, looking around in it.

"Do we have any milk? I want cereal!" She whined making Jericho groan, "I have to go to the store anyways, I'll get a small one." Marsh nodded, humming so Jericho could hear her. "I'll be back in a few!" Marsh hummed. "Be safe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mwah! Please step on me!" Mori groaned, running a hand through his hair. "Please.. Shut the fuck up." Zaine whined, running away. "Ah! We're out of chocolate!" Monty whined as he ran into the living room.

"So?" Monty pouted, grabbing Mori hand as he pouted. "Please..?" Mori groaned, grabbing his wallet. "Fine, but you owe me." Mori then left.

"Mwah!" Monty glared at the wall, "AH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A glance, Jericho smiled. Though he never had the guts to talk, they glanced at eachother, Mori looked. Then it ended, the moment was over.. This was the last time they were ever going to see eachother, though Mori didn't know.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: How do you know when it's time to drop a friend?