(OoO) Clothes Fun

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: None

Type:Humor

Warnings: Harsh Language.

Question of the Day: Favorite Music Artist?

Mine is probably Sara Kays, if you like sad music then you'd probably like her music.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Lychee shook his head, "I'm not wearing that." Daveed smirked. "Oh yes you shall." Lychee pouted, reluctantly grabbing the bag out of the ginger haired man's hands, "You're paying me back." Daveed just smirked, urging Lychee to try it on. "Yeah sure." Lychee rolled his eyes, throwing up a rude hand gesture before walking off.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Daveed looked up, his eyes widening. "You look amazing." Lychee grumbled, pushing his thighs together. The shorts he was wearing crawling up his legs, "Why do I have to wear this...?" Lychee questioned, tugging at the seams of the jacket his was wearing. Daveed rolled his eyes, "Needed you as a test subject, also, you look amazing so it worked." Lychee glared, walking over to the mirror hung on the wall.

Lychee looked at himself, tugging at the cuffs of the jacket. He wore some short shorts with a red jacket, it was simple yet it looked nice. He tugged at his fingerless gloves. "I hate this." Daveed creeped up behind him, holding onto Lychee's shoulders. "Get used to it." Lychee glared, pushing off Daveed's hands. Lychee sighed, "Okay.. Let me guess I have to wear this all day huh?" Daveed nodded, Lychee rubbed his temple, walking away from the mirror.

"I'm out." Lychee said, walking away from Daveed. "Hey! If you like it at the end of the day remember to pay!" Daveed heard Lychee grumbled before he saw the Red Demon boy hold up his middle finger. "Fuck you!" Daveed snickered, walking back to his counter. "Oh he's definitely gonna pay me tomorrow."

.................................................

Coins clattered onto the table, Daveed looked up questionably. Lychee stood there, his arms crossed with a small blush on his face. Daveed snickered, grabbing the coins hastily. "I win." Daveed said, a smirked prominent on his face. "Shut up you idiot." Daveed laughed, annoying the Demon boy for the rest of the time.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: My comfort series, and my comfort characters. I wuv em.