Part 31

I paced my living room in pain.

"Fuck, Fuck!" I yelled "OUCH!"

"Why are you yelling? It can't hurt that much" Juliet scoffed

"How about I hit you in the vagina with a sledge hammer then you can tell me why I'm yelling" I shouted at Juliet.

"Guys stop arguing, Juliet can I talk to May alone for a second?" Jack asked. Juliet rolled her eyes and stormed out.

"I know you hate her May but she wouldn't let me leave unless I brought her with me" Jack said rubbing my back.

"Jack, as if I'm not in enough pain as it is and you brought that thiNGAAHH" I said having a contraction.

I started rocking in the corner clutching my stomach as Juliet looked at me like she was going to stab me. My phone started ringing and Jack threw it over to me. It was Vic.

"As if she has her boyfriends band as her ringtone" I heard Juliet laugh.

"At least she supports her boyfriend." Jack criticised. I glared at them to shut up.

"Vic?" I said down the phone.

"May?! Where the fuck is Tony?! Is he with you?!" Vic yelled down the phone

"What! No he isn't here?! Have you called him?!" I panicked in pain

"He's not answering! He should be in San Diego by now!" Vic said

There was glass all over the road, the street light flickered on and off as the silent night stood still. The road was wet and icy and a car was topside in the middle of it. A group of people gathered around a body lying still. One man reached into the bodies pocket and pulled out their wallet. They searched for some kind of ID.

"Tony Perry" the man said