Part 21

Everyone was pretty bummed after today's events so we all decided to go to bed early. I was laying next to Tony, he was snoring. It was adorable. I laid there thinking about how we met. It was so romantic, he was so nice to me. I don't deserve him. He's perfect and I'm just some selfish bitch. Fuck! I wriggled away from Tony trying not to wake him up. I placed an envelope on his pillow. I had put my engagement ring in it along with the first picture we ever took together in the green room the day I interviewed them and a letter.

"Tony,

I love you so much. You have changed my entire life and for that I owe you everything. I'm so sorry but I can't do this anymore. I'm holding you back and you're too good for me. Please don't hate me for leaving because if you hated me I don't know what I would do. I love you and I always will.

May xx "

I was in tears but I couldn't stay here and drag Tony down. I snuck out of his bunk and grabbed a bag that I had packed while PTV were doing their sound check.

I looked at Tony one last time before I left. I walked over to the door and turned to look at what I was leaving behind. I was on my own now. I pushed the door open.

"May?" I heard Vic's sleepy voice say.