Part 12

I went back to my bus, I was the only one on the bus because normally PTV and MWTM would have a mini after party at the end of a show. I just didn't feel up to it today so I sat in the back room and played video games. Tony had left his lego star wars game on our bus so I was playing that, it was his favourite game so I'm surprised he hadn't noticed he had left it. I heard the bus door open.

"May?" I heard Jack say.

"I'm back here Jack" I yelled to him. He walked over to the back room and sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, while watching me play star wars.

"No." I said, focusing on the game.

"What's wrong, you seemed so happy after you got off stage. What happened between then and now?"

"Tony's cheating on me."

"What?! No! He couldn't, he wouldn't. I have seen how he is with you, May. He loves you so much!" Jack said in shock.

"He's meeting up with some slut tomorrow!" I yelled throwing my controller across the room.

"Well..." Jack started "We could always follow him tomorrow. Find out who this girl is and prove he is innocent..."

"Until proven guilty!" I yelled! I loved Jack's idea, we planned to wake up really early to find out who this whore was that Tony was meeting.

I heard the sound of my alarm. I looked at my phone "Ugh" I moaned as I saw the 9am light up my bunk. I got out of my bunk and went over to Jack's.

"Jack." I whispered "Jack get up" He didn't say a thing, I opened the curtain to his bunk. I poked his face until he woke up. He got out of his bunk and we sat on the couch near the window so we could see the PTV bus. We sat there for half an hour until we saw Tony emerge from the bus. Me and Jack snuck off the bus to follow him. We kept a safe distance from him so he didn't know we were there. He almost caught us a few times.

He went to Starbucks and got some coffee then he started walking towards some benches. Me and Jack hid behind a wall so we could see what he was doing. Tony sat on the bench and drunk his coffee. He kept looking around, I'm guessing he was looking for the whore. All of a sudden Tony stood up and looked toward us. Me and Jack laid behind the wall so Tony couldn't see us.

"Do you think he saw us?" I whisper to Jack

"I don't know, have a look" Jack said, nudging me to look at Tony. I kneeled behind the wall and lifted my head so I could see him again. He was stood with her. The slut. She was thin but I couldn't really see what she looked like. She had her hood up so I couldn't even see what hair colour she had. Tony looked really uncomfortable, Like he didn't want to be with her. Oh my god what if it was his ex and she was pregnant, what if he was married. The girl started turning around and I edged further over the wall so I could see what this bitch looked like.

"Mom!" I yelled in shock. I jumped on the floor where Jack was. "Jack! The whore is my mom!"