Part 28

"Shut up Tony" I laughed.

"What? I mean it! If you don't keep those legs crossed until I get back, you will be in trouble!" Tony smirked

"You make me sound like a whore!" I giggled "I don't like not having you here, Tony"

"There's only a week left then I will be all yours" Tony smiled.

"I had to put the cribs up today. By myself" I said rubbing my stomach.

"What?! I wanted to do it!" Tony looked disappointed.

"It's a month till my due date. I don't want to give birth and not have anywhere to put them!" I laughed.

I was 8 months pregnant and Tony was on tour with Pierce The Veil. The last date is in San Diego in 7 days and I could finally see my baby play in his home town. Well I guess it's our home town, now we've moved in together. Monday With Two Meanings haven't been able to tour because I looked like I was going to explode at any second so we had been recording new stuff instead.

I looked around our room and saw the twin cribs in the corner. Soon enough they would have babies in them. I laid back on the bed and grabbed the ultra sound pictures off the side.

"Leia." I smiled looking at the scan of my little girl in my hand. "Luke" I smiled looking at the scan of my little boy in my other hand.