Part 47

Did I lead Vic on? Was him trying to kiss me my fault? I mean he's one of my closest friends. I have always made it clear that we're just friends and he knows I love Tony. Where do I go now though? I can't stay at mom's, All the local hotels will be full now and I can't stay at Jacks because he's on holiday. I glanced at the twins in the back and sighed, I guess I'm going to have to go home.

I pulled up outside of mine an Tonys house. There were no lights on. It was only 8pm, Tony couldn't be asleep it's way too early. I grabbed the twins out of the back and walked to the door. I fumbled around in my pocket and pulled my keys out. I opened the front door and switched on the hallway light. 'Hello?' I said putting the twin on the living room floor. I ran upstairs and searched everywhere and no one was in. Where could Tony have gone, He can barely walk so he can't have gone that far.

'Hey it's Tony. I'm busy so call me back later.' I heard Tonys voice say.
'Hey Tone. It's me, May. So me and the twins came home and the house is empty and I just wanted to check that you're okay. Call me back, Bye' I said into my phone. I took the twins upstairs and put them in their crib. I then went into my bedroom to check if Tonys stuff was still there. All his clothes were still there so he hadn't moved out or anything. He can't drive a car with his leg in a pot so someone will have had to pick him up. What if Vic rang and told him we nearly kissed. Maybe I just need to sleep.

I laid in bed thinking about Tony. Thinking about his cute little smile, The way his eyes sparkle and he's just so perfect. I felt the ring on my finger and wondered if we're ever going to get married, I mean we have been engaged for nearly a year. I heard my phone vibrating on the side, It's was Tony.
"I have a surprise for you" I heard Tonys voice say.