Part 17

I curled up into a ball on the bathroom floor and thought about what Mike had just said. What if I was pregnant? I don't want a kid. I want to go on stage every night and have fun, a kid would just ruin everything. I sat and thought about the night before Tony left for tour nearly a month ago.

Me and Tony were laid on my bed. My head was resting on Tony's chest, I was listening to his heart beating. Tony looked down at me.

"I'm going to miss you so much, May." Tony said putting his hands around my waist. I smiled to myself because I was going on tour with him. "I love you, you know that right?" Tony asked. I sat up on the bed. I looked down at him laying there. I put my legs around him and sat on his tattooed stomach.

"I know you love me Tony. I love you too" I leaned forward and kissed him. I felt his hands slide up my top, I lifted my arms up as he lifted my top up and over my head. I felt Tonys tongue move around my mouth. He ran his hands up my back and unhooked my bra. I sat up and slipped my arms out of the straps and threw my bra on the floor.

"May." Tony said interrupting my flash back. I jumped back into reality and looked into his deep brown eyes. "The night before I went on tour..." Tony whispered looking uncomfortable.

"I know." I said putting my head into my knees. "There's loads of options. I mean we don't have to keep it. If I am."

"May, what are you talking about." Tony said putting his arms around me. "I want to keep it. I want to have kids with you. I want to get married and settle down with you. I love you with all my heart and I intended to spend the rest of my life proving that to you"