Part 22

"Vic?" I whispered "What are you doing up?" Vic looked at the bag in my hand and the eyeliner down my face.

"May, where are you going?" Vic said walking towards me.

"Ermm I just... I can't stay.... I have to....." I started "I can't do this anymore!" I said dropping to the floor in tears.

"May." Vic said bending down next to me "What's happened?"

"I, I can't tell you" I said wiping the tears from my face. I bet I look gorgeous with my makeup everywhere and wearing my pyjamas.

"Come on." Vic said lifting me up and helping me on the couch. "Has this got anything to do with you and Tony?"

"I love Tony" I whispered. Vic grabbed the blanket of his bed and put it over my shoulders.

"I know what it's like. I have been through this before. I thought I was going to be a dad but then I found out it wasn't mine. It was the worst news I have ever gotten. I was heart broken and even though Tony doesn't show it, I know would be too" Vic said looking at the floor. "I know you're pregnant, May"

"What? I'm not...." I looked Vic in the eyes and I couldn't lie to him. "How did you find out?"

"You had dropped a test behind the toilet. It was positive." Vic put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you're scared but leaving isn't the answer. Can you imagine what Tony is going through now? And if you walk out that door, he will be a wreck."

"I know I'm being selfish but everything is going to fast" I said turning away from him. I couldn't look at him because I felt like the biggest bitch ever.

"You're not selfish, you're scared. There's a big difference. I'm here for you May, Tony's here for you. Even Mike and Jaime are and all the guys from Monday With Two Meanings." Vic stood up and pulled me in for a hug.

Vic was right, running away wasn't going to help me. I love Tony and I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Tony yelled holding my letter in one hand and my ring in the other.