Part 42

"May, what's wrong" Mike said rubbing his sleepy brown eyes.

"It's Tony!" I said holding Tony's hand so tight "He squeezed my hand"

"What does that mean?!" Mike said jumping out of his chair "Is he okay? Is he waking up?"

"I don't know, That's why I yelled the nurse" I said smiling a little. Mike looked at me for a second then looked at Tony.

"I'll go get the nurse!" He yelled running out of the room. I stood holding Tony's hand. I trace the tattoos on his arm with my finger. He always loved it when I did that. I saw his eyelashes flutter gently.

"Tony?" I said leaning over him. He wiggled his nose slightly, like he was forcing himself to wake up. I watched as his eyelids slowly revealed his beautiful brown eyes. He squeezed his eyes together a few times to adjust to the light.

"Tony" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"He's just in here" I heard Mike say. I turned my head and saw him stood with a nurse. I smiled at them both as they entered the room.

"He's awake" I said tearing up. The nurse ran to Tony's bed side and saw that his eyes were open.

"Tony can you hear me?" The nurse asked. Tony groaned a little. "You're in hospital Tony. You had a crash and you broke your leg and a few ribs." Tony groaned again but then shifted his eyes towards me. He lifted his hand to face and gently stroked my cheek.

"May" Tony said faintly. I placed my hand on top of his.

"Yes, Tony. It's me." I smiled. Tony slid his hand down to my stomach.

"You're not pregnant anymore?" Tony asked. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"They're with Jaime and Vic" I smiled "They have your eyes"

Mike was stood talking to the nurse in the corner.

"Is he going to be okay?" Mike asked

"He's very lucky to be alive but between you and me he will be fine in a few a hours" The nurse smiled playing with her long brown hair.

"Thank you so much" Mike smiled

"Oh it was nothing" The nurse flirted. I felt like saying 'yes it was nothing because you didn't do anything!' But I was too happy to care a about some nurse flirting with Mike.

"Tony, If you ever scare me like that again a few broken bones will be the least of your worries" I said. Tony looked at me and grinned. My knees went weak as I saw his beautiful smile. I love him so much.