Part 23

"Tony!" I gasped. Well at least if he breaks up with me I won't feel guilty. I will just feel like a worthless piece of shit.

"Tony, let her explain dude." Vic said walking passed Tony to the back room. I stood there in my pyjamas with makeup down my face praying Vic would come back to break the tension. Tony looked down at my bag on the floor.

"May, can I please have some kind of explanation!?" Tony said throwing the letter on the side and slamming his fist against the wall.

"Tony....." I said putting my hand on his arm.

"What the fuck! You were just going to leave!? What even happened! Is this because you're not pregnant!?" Tony said pacing the bus angrily.

"Tony, I have something to tell you." I said unable to look him in the eyes.

"Damn right you do!" Tony yelled. I felt the tears roll down my cheek.

"I'm pregnant...." I said under my breath.

"What?" Tony looked at me.

"I'm pregnant" I said a little louder.

"Why are you whispering?" Tony said with his head in his hands.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled. Tony looked at me in shock, he stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. I can't tell if he's angry or happy.

Tony walked passed me and ripped the curtains of Mike and Jaime's bunks open.

"Guys. Can you leave I need to talk to May in private."

"It's 3 am!" Mike muttered half asleep.

"Get out! I need to talk to May!" Tony yelled. Mike and Jaime got out of their bunks and slugged out of the bus. "You too Vic." Tony said opening the door to the back room.

"Look man don't anything stupid." Vic said brushing past Tony. Vic glanced back at me before he got off the bus.