Part 13

"Wait what?!" Jack said in shock peering over the wall "They're walking away together" I watch my boyfriend and my mom walking together towards the shops. Well at least now I know Tony defiantly isn't cheating on me.

"Why is he with my mom?" I asked Jack.

"Maybe Tony is buying you a present and he needed some help choosing it?" Jack smiled. I smiled back. It was the first time I had smiled since last night. When I saw the girl was my mom I felt so relieved, I love Tony so much and if he was cheating on me I wouldn't even know what I would do. Me and Jack headed back to the venue, I hadn't slept a wink all night so I decided to take a nap on the couch.

I feel a hand on my arm. "May" I heard a faint voice say. I gently opened my eyes and saw Tony looking down on me smiling. I smiled back at him. "An hour until show time, sheepcat. You better get ready." I jumped up and kissed Tony's nose. He laughed and picked me up, like how a husband carries his wife once they're married. He carried me to the back room and gently threw me on the couch. "Now get ready for the show" He laughed and closed the door. The last time he threw me on a couch he didn't leave the room, If you know what I mean.

I was stood at the side of the stage. I was wearing my favourite PTV top and my favourite jeans, today felt like a good day so I thought I would make an effort. I heard the crowd scream as our music started. We ran on stage and started going crazy. I was getting really confident on stage. It kind of felt like home, being on stage with my boyfriend watching from the side. We played our songs and thanked the audience for a great show. The guys threw their guitar picks into the crowd and then we ran off to the side so the stage hands could sort the stage for PTV.

"You were great" Tony said high fiveing me as I ran off stage. He looked really nervous which wasn't like him.

"Thank you" I smiled "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Why?" Tony asked "Do I look like I'm not okay?" Tony was being weird. I heard Pierce The Veil's music start and Tony ran off as fast as he could. I stood at the side of the stage feeling very confused. I watched Mike, Jaime and Tony getting ready to start playing. The crowd were screaming and jumping like crazy. Vic ran out on stage with his guitar.

"HOW YOU GUYS DOING TONIGHT?!" Vic yelled into the mic. The music stopped. "So tonight before we start our friend Tone Tone over here has something he wants to do" Tony walked over to me and grabbed me by the hand. He led me on to the stage.

"If you guys didn't know Tony and May having been dating for a while and Tony has something he wants to ask May" Vic said. Vic started playing guitar and singing Yeah Boy and Doll Face which was the first song I ever heard by them. Tony got down on one knee and pulled out a little box from his pocket.