Part 50

I stood looking at myself in the long mirror in front of me. My hair was curly and flowed down my back. A white veil covered my pale face and it tickled my arms as I moved. I ran my hands down the corset sucking my stomach in. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"You look stunning. Tony's a lucky guy" I saw my mom say in the mirror. I turned to look at her and the bottom of my dress swished around to follow me.

"Thank you mom. I can't wait to finally become Mrs. Tony Perry." I smiled.

Leia walked in the room wearing her little flower girl dress. I picked Leia up, she giggled as I twirled her around.

"Wow" I heard a familiar voice say. I saw Jack stood at the door in his tux.

"Jack!" I ran over and hugged him.

"You look amazing May" Jack said smiling at me "Are you scared?"

"No, Im excited" I beamed "I feel like I have spent most of my life planning this wedding. Even though it has only been about 10 months" I giggled.

"Here" Jack said handing me a small black box. "It's from the groom." I opened the box and inside was a charm bracelet, It had one small charm on it in the shape of a turtle. Jack help me put it on my wrist. Now I will always have my turtle with me wherever I go.

"Tony you need to hurry up and get Luke ready" Mike yelled to Tony.

"I know" Tony yelled back fumbling with his bow tie.

"Come here" Tony's mom said tying his bow tie. She pulled it tight then brushed the shoulders of his suit.

"Thanks mom" Tony said hugging his mom tight.

"Everything will be fine. May's an amazing woman and I know she loves you a lot. Now do you have the rings?" Tonys mom smiled. Tony reached into his pocket, A panicked look spread over his face.

"The rings are gone!!" Tony yelled.

"Okay don't panic where was the last place you saw them?" Tony's mom asked

"They were in my jacket pocket and now they're not. I'm so useless" Tony said rubbing his head. Jack walked through the door holding Luke.

"Did someone lose a child.... And some rings" Jack laughed. Tony looked at Luke who was holding the missing wedding rings, He breathed a sigh of relief as he took Luke from Jack.